Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaannnd the shipping has gone up.... Causing a bit of strife on Galore

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On a plus note, so far I'm happy with the casuals I got from llama leisure, nice 3 inch waistband that goes up to your waist, rather than cutting off just above the buttcrack like LLLs. Very little whiteout despite being at the top range of 8-14 at the moment. They're a little long but all full-length leggings I've tried so far have been long on me anyway.

Plus free shipping which is a big bonus 😉

Reactions: 5
I wonder if sales have dropped, the active lucky dips only sold about 500 i think i saw
The tide has certainly turned. There was a time when new lines sold out literally within minutes.

About a year ago that Dianne line would have flown out......

Reactions: 4
Yes I believe so. Or at least that is what she's claimed previously.

Surely brexit can't have any bearing on it 🤔
I wondered this as she imports from outside the EU right? It’s all coming from China? I’d understand if she had increased shipping for EU/international as that is a genuine ball ache at the moment. Putting postage back on as she doesn’t want to absorb the costs anymore is prob closer to the truth (which is fine- there are import delays etc) but at least be honest about it!

Reactions: 4
Hi, I’ve been stalking this thread for a while so feel I should say hi (thank you for all of the entertainment and reassurance that I’m not just a witch and LA is actually annoying as hell!) so I bought a few pairs of actives in the early days and really liked the fit and quality. I wasnt into the FB site, but did read the stuff about her skin problems and felt sorry for her / slightly suspicious she was a bit attention seeking. Fast forward and I couldn’t miss all of the bragging about her lifestyle and mister which just felt totally unnecessary and insensitive from someone who promotes herself as inclusive (which she is totally not). I then had an issue with a pair of actives which I can’t wear as they just whiteout and the print isn’t like on the website (much more garish) and a order from the little locket range that never turned up ... the customer service person (rachael) was really rude (she implied I was lying as had two separate complaints) ... and not giving full refund for both . Sigh. Definitely a brand I’m walking away from and it’s really rare for me to feel so negative about someone / a business.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think people would probably have been fine about the increase if:
A - there hadn't been quite so much drama recently with trustpilot, FB group chaos etc
B - she had dealt with the quality issues rather than blaming customers.
C - they'd actually mentioned it a few weeks ago and said as of xx date postage will be xx because of xx and not just suddenly change things.
D - they hadn't just increased leggings prices and still not addressed quality issues.

It takes alot to build trust and when you're rapidly destroying that, it's not really sensible to poke the box more is it 🤷‍♀️
It's like they're on a self destruct mission lately, what on earth are they thinking

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.