Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalablah

Hi all ! I've been reading from afar for a while now.at first I couldn't see why people had an issue with LLL/L.A herself. As time has gone on however,I've come to realise that you guys are right about this 'company' . I'm one of those who fell into the fomo and ended up with way more pairs than necessary. I don't even exercise for a start,I just liked the funky patterns! Their ethics are certainly questionable ,as well as the pricing.and camel toe.and whiteout.and sizing.- I could go on but I know those issues have been covered here before. I only ever bought in sales (that's fomo for you!) Or pre loved. Deleted the app now,keeping the FB group for the time being as I am a nosy mare 😂 long story short,I won't be buying from them directly again. Sold quite a few pairs recently and do you know what ? It felt bloody good to be rid of them and have that money. No profit made on anything,in fact a small loss but I got my wear our of them . Thankyou all for (unknowingly) encouraging me to see the light 😂

Reactions: 8

Moose81

Would be great to see a pic in a tinbath eating pizza!! Now that I want to see lol
And if she did It might actually prove she has a sense of humour, can laugh at herself, and might actually be a way forward out of this mess. Always best to acknowledge cock ups and move on......

FriendlyBoa

Surely people must realise that if she can sell them at half price and still make a profit that she's ripping them off.
She could walk in to the house of some of these people, kick their dog and smack their kids upside the head and they would still adore her.....

• Haha
I bought a dress from CDR, didn't suit me AT ALL so I returned it. Being wary of their customer service (having seen reviews!) I messaged them today to see where my refund is. I tracked the parcel and it was received by them on the 8th Feb.
Their response was they haven't opened ANY returns yet 'because COVID quarantine' 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Sumfin

Do you think Lucy has filled out the happiness planner?
“Things I’m grateful for: my tin bath, my mister, flogging leggings to cretins.”

• Haha

BloopBloop

Lucy Licky does my head in and obvs her brother is a dick, but I hope people don't punish her for his actions. Stop buying her leggings because they're a sub par rip off made for overgrown two year olds with colour blindness and by all means, but she shouldn't be called out for her brother's actions - she didn't do it. He deserves jail tbh.

There was a post today. Another bump picture. She had a list of how many of each size she was stocking. I was actually amazed that the majority of stock was size 20-26. For a fitness brand that's a bit crackers?! Just shows that serious athletes wouldn't touch her stuff.
This really bothers me, I can't stand her, and I don't rate her stuff, but I think its fantastic that they have stuff in such big sizes. How else are very large people supposed to start on their fitness journey?

Reactions: 7

JammyMare

I honestly don't think she ever received a message saying the headband was chepa and shit and could they exchange it. Maybe I'm naive about how rude people can be... BUT I believe she just said "Look, people are being mean to me" in order to get some sympathy and to make herself feel better!
I reckon you're probably right!!

NalaJayne

There was a wave of comments publicly complaining on the group about the free gifts in parcels for quite a while. Literally calling them 'shitty headbands'
It may have been at this point they started reducing gifts in parcels? I did feel bad for them because I thought the gifts were just a nice thing like the repeat customer loyalty code they did at the beginning, but then it does encourage people to buy more soooo 🤷‍♀️🙈

Its quite an old post but I think this is where the whole free gifts thing started to unravel a bit.
I don't remember seeing posts with complaints about them before this point.
300 comments defending the headbands 🤷‍♀️
I think I would have stopped putting extras in at that point.
But halfway down the comments as she as so upset she offered an extra 10% off code. So the fomo and sympathy orders were already being slipped in without most realising.
Have cropped pic to remove any comments
I honestly don't think she ever received a message saying the headband was chepa and shit and could they exchange it. Maybe I'm naive about how rude people can be... BUT I believe she just said "Look, people are being mean to me" in order to get some sympathy and to make herself feel better!