Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is literally like watching the titanic sink with a few clinging to the rails screaming “ but it’s unsinkable”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is literally like watching the titanic sink with a few clinging to the rails screaming “ but it’s unsinkable”
Listen everyone the engineers have been working so hard to make sure the ship is unsinkable. Let’s just stand here on the deck listening to the band and I’m sure they’ll work something out and save us all. #bekind #LLlover #MakeMoreRoomOnTheDoorRose

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just FYI the happiness planner wont be faulty because it wasn't written by Lucy or anyone at LLL. Happiness Planner has been a brand for about 6 years or so and they are pretty good quality, I'm pretty sure the LLL one is just the exact same planner with the LLL logo on.

Just the same as everything else - buying something pre-made and slapping her logo on it!
Yeah but she's added her bit to it with the most appalling spelling

More reviews I see, always suspect good reviews with it being solitary review, make sure anyone going NO FOMO answer the questions or your not coming in 😂

More reviews I see, always suspect good reviews with it being solitary review, make sure anyone going NO FOMO answer the questions or your not coming in 😂

Last edited:

LOL Lots of people wanting to go NO FOMO and then backing out when they see the questions! :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really wish Lucy could read that fomo /leggings hoarding story on LOLA, exactly the point everyone had been trying to make, so maybe some of the lickys might understand now rather than jumping on the defensive

Reactions: 11
Really wish Lucy could read that fomo /leggings hoarding story on LOLA, exactly the point everyone had been trying to make, so maybe some of the lickys might understand now rather than jumping on the defensive
I really don't think she'd care ::(

Wouldn't give a monkeys as she is buying not returning. Best customer to have

I was truly shocked at the amount! I’ve never seen the need to have the latest ‘trend’ and will only buy if I can justify the cost and know I’ll get my money’s worth (be it clothes or anything!) but can see how some will feel pressure to buy from the marketing and constant must haves, limited addition free gift, and various promos. I felt really bad for the lady

All griping and complaining aside, I do feel that if LA concentrated on just a few items and made them either top quality or dropped her prices, she would do so much better. All the leggings I have, I have paid between £10 and £20 for and I don't mind if they don't last years because I wouldn't expect them to. Sadly, in her case, you don't get what you pay for!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.