Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many offers!!!!?! There are definitely less people are ordering

Reactions: 1
Just had the lucky dips, now the diary!! Any others, and dont forget the weekend offer that will come as she cant go a weekend without loads of orders and the licks saying "oh, you are so good to us with these offers, I couldnt resist" 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Came to post about the planner offer, guarantee there will be a ridiculous amount of offers coming up. I'm betting a postage offer, a casuals and loungewear lucky dip and a little lockets offer

Reactions: 1
Yes I believe so. Or at least that is what she's claimed previously.

Surely brexit can't have any bearing on it 🤔
She will have seen another company using Brexit as an excuse and has jumped on the band wagon

She does more sales and offers than bloody DFS 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
It becomes a cycle though...when I bought lll actives I wouldn’t pay full price as I knew there would be an offer on. So then they don’t she’ll and they have to put on a sale/offer...etc etc and on and on it goes.

It becomes a cycle though...when I bought lll actives I wouldn’t pay full price as I knew there would be an offer on. So then they don’t she’ll and they have to put on a sale/offer...etc etc and on and on it goes.
Whereas if she priced things sensibly she wouldn't have to keep having sales!

Do you think Lucy has filled out the happiness planner?
“Things I’m grateful for: my tin bath, my mister, flogging leggings to cretins.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So does the mister actually exist or is this all just part of the image ? Cuz not being rude, but he has a lot to put up with !!

• Haha
Free gifts with every LLL order this weekend. No size required coz it's just bits of tat from round her house or junk that she couldn't persuade enough people to buy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another 'free gift' weekend!!
She cant help herself.

See its kicking off in Galore about the recycled leggings, not telling people about micro plastics ending up in the sea!!! TinbathLucy not acknowledging the issue or raising the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.