Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me. Pretty much any tit they put LLL logo on they can sell...the flipping hats you can get on amazon for like a fiver (btw from where LA buys stuff they would be like £2) .. Put lll logo on and sell for what was that £16-18? Btw do they still sell pens? You can get 12 in a pack for £2.99 from aliexpress 🤷🏻‍♀️
The pens are stuck in as free gifts but people are always asking for them on galore because their sister's boyfriend's auntie's dogwalker's hairdresser likes them for doing work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not feeling too sympathetic for the buyers though, they're the one's accepting paying more than the original buyer did. It's not like it'll be a collectable item in the future 🤦‍♀️
Sudden influx in a few months with the ones that have just been sat in a cupboard

The pens are stuck in as free gifts but people are always asking for them on galore because their sister's boyfriend's auntie's dogwalker's hairdresser likes them for doing work
My children liked the pens I got ages ago with a few orders, I bought a pack of 12 cat ones on Amazon for about £6

Reactions: 4
The pens are tit! I cannot write with them at all, they are too scratchy on the paper. I like pens that write smoothly

To be honest, I've never understood the freebies with stuff that you buy anyway. I never expect it and when it first happened to me (Haribo in a box of contact lenses of all things) it seemed a bit odd! lol

To be honest, I've never understood the freebies with stuff that you buy anyway. I never expect it and when it first happened to me (Haribo in a box of contact lenses of all things) it seemed a bit odd! lol
It seems to be a thing even when you buy stuff off Preloved pages or eBay now. I started panicking I didn't have any haribo to put in parcels then gave myself a talking to and just sent the items they'd bought.
I did re send some of the free gifts out with leggings I'd sold tho. Fridge magnets - initially though ah that's nice, but our fridge is built in and door not magnetic so were never going to be used here.
So I started feeling a bit bad about the waste of money on all these 'freebies' that seem nice but are they just ending up in the bin with alot of people?

Does anyone remember headband-gate?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They did sell pens at one point. Those cat ones were £1 each and were tit at writing. I think they sold dinosaur ones too.

The dinosaur-topped ones actually wrote quite nicely for me but they ran out after me using them for 1 day of work. I thought it was a one off, so dug out another one, and that one ran out within 30 mins 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Headband gate?? Tell me more!!
There was a wave of comments publicly complaining on the group about the free gifts in parcels for quite a while. Literally calling them 'crappy headbands'
It may have been at this point they started reducing gifts in parcels? I did feel bad for them because I thought the gifts were just a nice thing like the repeat customer loyalty code they did at the beginning, but then it does encourage people to buy more soooo 🤷‍♀️🙈

Headband gate?? Tell me more!!
Its quite an old post but I think this is where the whole free gifts thing started to unravel a bit.
I don't remember seeing posts with complaints about them before this point.
300 comments defending the headbands 🤷‍♀️
I think I would have stopped putting extras in at that point.
But halfway down the comments as she as so upset she offered an extra 10% off code. So the fomo and sympathy orders were already being slipped in without most realising.
Have cropped pic to remove any comments

Attachments

Last edited:
Tbh I think it’s out of order complaining that you haven’t had a free gift (in the original sense of the word, not the Valentines fiasco). People are so entitlednowadays

Reactions: 12
Tbh I think it’s out of order complaining that you haven’t had a free gift (in the original sense of the word, not the Valentines fiasco). People are so entitlednowadays
Completely agree. Surely you are buying from a leggings/ clothing company for their leggings?

I agree too - if you don’t like it, give it away or throw it in the bin, but don’t send complaining emails!

It just shows the mentality of a lot of the people in her group 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It's not acceptable to send such messages in the slightest. But I'll admit I was sick of seeing these 'stop complaining' posts every. single. time. Just stop doing it? Oh wait no, because you won't be able to seek attention on the matter.

That mentality is still there, instead of heading to an online marketplace to buy the cheap crap I'll just beg for them on galore 🙄

Reactions: 5
But but but you are talking about people who “collect” signatures on packing notes. You can’t educate mince

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a wave of comments publicly complaining on the group about the free gifts in parcels for quite a while. Literally calling them 'crappy headbands'
It may have been at this point they started reducing gifts in parcels? I did feel bad for them because I thought the gifts were just a nice thing like the repeat customer loyalty code they did at the beginning, but then it does encourage people to buy more soooo 🤷‍♀️🙈

Its quite an old post but I think this is where the whole free gifts thing started to unravel a bit.
I don't remember seeing posts with complaints about them before this point.
300 comments defending the headbands 🤷‍♀️
I think I would have stopped putting extras in at that point.
But halfway down the comments as she as so upset she offered an extra 10% off code. So the fomo and sympathy orders were already being slipped in without most realising.
Have cropped pic to remove any comments
I honestly don't think she ever received a message saying the headband was chepa and tit and could they exchange it. Maybe I'm naive about how rude people can be... BUT I believe she just said "Look, people are being mean to me" in order to get some sympathy and to make herself feel better!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.