Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought a dress from CDR, didn't suit me AT ALL so I returned it. Being wary of their customer service (having seen reviews!) I messaged them today to see where my refund is. I tracked the parcel and it was received by them on the 8th Feb.
Their response was they haven't opened ANY returns yet 'because COVID quarantine' πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I bought a dress from CDR, didn't suit me AT ALL so I returned it. Being wary of their customer service (having seen reviews!) I messaged them today to see where my refund is. I tracked the parcel and it was received by them on the 8th Feb.
Their response was they haven't opened ANY returns yet 'because COVID quarantine' πŸ™„
That makes so sense because surely if the parcel takes 48+ hours to be sent to them they'd effectively be quarantined already? Or do they mean they are hanging up all the returns outside in one go? Sounds more like a can't be arsed to deal with returns to be honest!

I saw someone had been waiting since October from CDR for a refund. I'd have done a visa chargeback by now for that!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ive told the tale many times. TARA lies. If any business had as many delays, sickness, fires etc as she has, claims items been sent, but when pressed for tracking she is off ill. After requesting via legal letter, a refund same day or would report to T/S, fraud squad etc, I received my 150.00 back same day, obviously made a darned quick recovery. Sadly as her companies house reveals, her net assets were about 11k and that was listed as stock. I rather suspect, but cannot prove, her mad sales are to fund her pre orders of further stock. I did have several messages from her stating "in future will only list for sale when I actually have the stock", which when translated means she lists before she has them, then if any delays has to lie.

Side note... the leggings supposedly sent out twice never did arrive. AVOID!

2019 licky lucy wonga and cdr wonga

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh...I won the thread name! Two degrees and a few months into a phD and I think this is my greatest achievement!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Β£6.49 for the toiletry bag and keyring thrown in!!!! Bloody money grabbing gits (going to sell mine now) lol

Reactions: 4
So i see after my post in here both of the moderators in LOLA have been promoted to admins. Well done girls. Shall we take bets how long until I get banned?

Scrap that. Just got kicked out. How lovely. So basically they just like lll lot 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So i see after my post in here both of the moderators in LOLA have been promoted to admins. Well done girls. Shall we take bets how long until I get banned?
If that woman and her bloody kid turn up I'm off!

(Long time lurker- its the change in LOLA that emboldened me to finally post)

Reactions: 11
If that woman and her bloody kid turn up I'm off!

(Long time lurker- its the change in LOLA that emboldened me to finally post)
Totally. I would be out of there too. Bad enough seeing that crap without it being in my feed

Reactions: 6

Scrap that. Just got kicked out. How lovely. So basically they just like lll lot 🀣🀣🀣
Im disappointed about that, I thought they were a bit more "live and let live"

Reactions: 6
Ive told the tale many times. TARA lies. If any business had as many delays, sickness, fires etc as she has, claims items been sent, but when pressed for tracking she is off ill. After requesting via legal letter, a refund same day or would report to T/S, fraud squad etc, I received my 150.00 back same day, obviously made a darned quick recovery. Sadly as her companies house reveals, her net assets were about 11k and that was listed as stock. I rather suspect, but cannot prove, her mad sales are to fund her pre orders of further stock. I did have several messages from her stating "in future will only list for sale when I actually have the stock", which when translated means she lists before she has them, then if any delays has to lie.

Side note... the leggings supposedly sent out twice never did arrive. AVOID!

2019 licky lucy wonga and cdr wonga
jesus 😱

Β£6.49 for the toiletry bag and keyring thrown in!!!! Bloody money grabbing gits (going to sell mine now) lol
I'm not feeling too sympathetic for the buyers though, they're the one's accepting paying more than the original buyer did. It's not like it'll be a collectable item in the future πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
I'm not feeling too sympathetic for the buyers though, they're the one's accepting paying more than the original buyer did. It's not like it'll be a collectable item in the future πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
It amazes me. Pretty much any tit they put LLL logo on they can sell...the flipping hats you can get on amazon for like a fiver (btw from where LA buys stuff they would be like Β£2) .. Put lll logo on and sell for what was that Β£16-18? Btw do they still sell pens? You can get 12 in a pack for Β£2.99 from aliexpress πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.