Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How things change! 4 years ago she was begging people to help her win an Apple Watch!
Nothing about the actual product she is asking you to download. Literally download this software to your phone so I can have free stuff. Wow.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else been kicked out of Lola lately? :unsure::confused:
[/QUOTE]

Yep I was kicked out of lola! All I did was tell Julie Ann her free gift wasn't free 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God help them. How much this time to wear something that cleans your fanny for you and shows your thighs to the world??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they are doing lucky dips again! Screams of desperation

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they are doing lucky dips again! Screams of desperation
😬😬 I prob should unfollow it all... But I can't not watch.
The designs always seem like they're last minute rushed, I don't understand - other companies have theirs planned months in advance, so they'll be planning and ordering 2021 Xmas ones now, not ordering today what they want to sell next month
It's all very bizarre

Reactions: 4
That Diane Collab sold well then if she's doing lucky dips again. I bet you any money.. shes posting out all the returned faulty stock rhats already been wedged in someone's fanny. Label it as imperfect.

Reactions: 6
Surely people must realise that if she can sell them at half price and still make a profit that she's ripping them off.

Reactions: 11
Someone slap me, please. I saw lucky dips and a tiny part of me went 'oooooooh' before I realised I was being a dick 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.