Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well who else is waiting for the dirty homes and "excuse the smeared mirror" pics! 🤣😂

Anything but pay someone to actually be a model, send them to their homes and get them to photograph. Loads of people out of work. Cheap, cheap, cheap

Why not ask them to email them in?! Better quality and resolution for a website 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is the comments
So Tikiboo have a sense of humour, I don't see why they should get punished for it.

Lucy's one of those annoying kids that goes running up to the teacher on the playground saying TheY WeRe MeAn To mE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would be great to see a pic in a tinbath eating pizza!! Now that I want to see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would be great to see a pic in a tinbath eating pizza!! Now that I want to see lol
And if she did It might actually prove she has a sense of humour, can laugh at herself, and might actually be a way forward out of this mess. Always best to acknowledge cock ups and move on......

Reactions: 8
Well who else is waiting for the dirty homes and "excuse the smeared mirror" pics! 🤣😂

Anything but pay someone to actually be a model, send them to their homes and get them to photograph. Loads of people out of work. Cheap, cheap, cheap
I’m pretty bloody sure I suggested something like this when I said I liked how snag tights did it back on the previous thread...

HI LUCY *waves* I’ve got another idea for you...quality products? You’re welcome x

• Haha
Reactions: 9

i see Julie Ann is commenting on this...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of the customer photos are pointless so far. Don't show actual fit on people, just show patterns, which I can see from the official photos. No idea what size or shape of person they are on

Most of the customer photos are pointless so far. Don't show actual fit on people, just show patterns, which I can see from the official photos. No idea what size or shape of person they are on
It only works if you’ve managed to bag one of the brand new super exclusive limited editions that are all sold out except the 1000 or so left in the warehouse.... 🤔 that’s why you have customer product testers/ model for each size?

• Haha

Everyone should send in I'll fitting and camel toe pics for a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.