Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moose81

More ‘imperfects’ for sale. If a proper company had this many issues with their manufacturer they would sort it out. Selling imperfect items at least once a month time after time looks appalling.

bunnylass

How much is she going to con the sheep to come and spend the weekend with her?!
I'm not sure, but I can't see it being cheap, as someone said they can't use bunk beds and she said that she was thinking double beds..
People would no doubt sign up regardless..

bunnylass

Seen the ‘new’ onesie? £7 in the wholesalers sale! She’s selling for £22 claiming as a new design. It’s not product diversification she’s doing, she’s going through the wholesalers sale, buying stock and using the huge audience she’s built up as targets to sell the over priced generic crap too. Money grabbing opportunist not someone who’s taking the time to invest in her products and business. And that’s what I cannot stand!

View attachment 646964
Can I make guess that the new top is from the same place?
Strange that she seems to be able to bring out new product lines at a drop of a hat, because when (last year) people were requesting skorts, she said lead time to develop new lines runs into months...

Oh no! Tikiboo has taken a leaf out of the LLL book of poor design and gone for the camel toe look! Nooooooo!!!
Oh no! That really put me off LLL.

Yes, that’s right £65 for a necklace.
View attachment 696109
What? That's daylight robbery.

Acrylic jewellery on Etsy - so much cheaper, original and hand made
Even Rosie Fortescue jewellery, which is better quality, is better value than this junk from China.