Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sumfin

Lucy last year “we are never ever doing lucky dips again. We have had so many complaints from ungrateful people who didn’t read the t&c’s.”
2021- Lucy looks around warehouses at piles of unsold shoddy quality leggings including her exclusive “celebrity” collaboration.
“Hi guys! Yay! Lucky dips are here!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ScotLass81

I came home and googled 'is Lucy Locket Loves a MLM' and found this thread by the way in case any one is wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think people would probably have been fine about the increase if:
A - there hadn't been quite so much drama recently with trustpilot, FB group chaos etc
B - she had dealt with the quality issues rather than blaming customers.
C - they'd actually mentioned it a few weeks ago and said as of xx date postage will be xx because of xx and not just suddenly change things.
D - they hadn't just increased leggings prices and still not addressed quality issues.

It takes alot to build trust and when you're rapidly destroying that, it's not really sensible to poke the box more is it 🤷‍♀️
It's like they're on a self destruct mission lately, what on earth are they thinking

Reactions: 9

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
And done! Absolutely hilarious! Glad it wasn't just me who found the group full of mad oversharers 😬 I got pure deja vu from the Styled by Susie threads on here, she's another one kind of played on the vulnerability of people who had lost their way, had an army of sycophants, would hype up when her services went on sale etc 'limited spaces', ran her Facebook group like Kim Jong Un. She was all about be kind yet wrote articles for the Daily Mail 🙄🤦‍♀️ anyway.....long story short - she too went the route of asking for TP reviews didn't realise that it would be filled with disgruntled customers who had received a poor service and had no reply to emails etc, she saw her arse, threatened legal action against people, closed down her Facebook group and moved to a paid app.....and it all went tits up! The similarities all through this LLL thread are remarkable! God bless Tattle for showing both sides of people's faces 🙏 .......I do have FOMO now though and feel like I need to join LOLA 🤣

• Haha

Lurkie

Since she likes to share her gousto account which she'll get money for every time it's used I'm surprised she's not still using her cult to win her free stuff 😒
This really pissed me off each time! If she wants to recommend it then that's fine, but why not put up a post saying how great it is and asking others to put up their referral codes so some of her poor followers benefit from the referrals rather than it all going into her very full pockets?! Greedy biatch 😑

Well who else is waiting for the dirty homes and "excuse the smeared mirror" pics! 🤣😂

Anything but pay someone to actually be a model, send them to their homes and get them to photograph. Loads of people out of work. Cheap, cheap, cheap
I’m pretty bloody sure I suggested something like this when I said I liked how snag tights did it back on the previous thread...

HI LUCY *waves* I’ve got another idea for you...quality products? You’re welcome x

• Haha
Hello, first time poster. I stumbled across LLL because someone I keep on my FB purely for entertainment purposes (seriously, this woman is so boring and basic she's gone full circle into being fascinating) keeps sharing and commenting on their nonsense. The valentines giveaway 'apology' post caught my eye because it just screamed "Problematic Brand That Thinks Far Too Much Of Themselves" even to the casual observer.

I mainly don't understand why leggings would be something many people obsess over to the point of them being collectable - from LulaRoe to this and the 400,000 similar companies around. Sure, some of the patterns are unusual and eye-catching, but others seem to be designed purely to make grown women look like giant, rosé prosecco-wielding toddlers, and then they claim that it is so empowering.

It's all very confusing (as are many of the legging patterns), but most importantly very entertaining.

• Haha
Thought I'd better actually say hello ... I've been lurking here for a week or so and been catching up with previous threads.. my god is it eye opening and strange 😳
Unfortunately I got totally sucked in at the beginning and bought a shed load. Most on sale, some at full price where they used to only do one big release. To start with they were great, fit my big calves where other leggings didn't.
But the camel toes got worse, the fomo tactics are icky and the constant moaning/bragging just got too much. I've not bought anything since about Jan 2020 and since sold everything as the waistbands made me look like I was pregnant (am a size 12 but they gave me a definite 'bulges' where there isn't any)
I'm so embarrassed I got sucked in to it all but thank god I'm not alone 🙈

JammyMare

Anyone else been kicked out of Lola lately? :unsure::confused:
[/QUOTE]

Yep I was kicked out of lola! All I did was tell Julie Ann her free gift wasn't free 🙈

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Thought I'd better actually say hello ... I've been lurking here for a week or so and been catching up with previous threads.. my god is it eye opening and strange 😳
Unfortunately I got totally sucked in at the beginning and bought a shed load. Most on sale, some at full price where they used to only do one big release. To start with they were great, fit my big calves where other leggings didn't.
But the camel toes got worse, the fomo tactics are icky and the constant moaning/bragging just got too much. I've not bought anything since about Jan 2020 and since sold everything as the waistbands made me look like I was pregnant (am a size 12 but they gave me a definite 'bulges' where there isn't any)
I'm so embarrassed I got sucked in to it all but thank god I'm not alone 🙈
you have found your people. Take a seat and welcome

JammyMare

Tbh I think it’s out of order complaining that you haven’t had a free gift (in the original sense of the word, not the Valentines fiasco). People are so entitlednowadays
It just shows the mentality of a lot of the people in her group 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8