Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I love it when Callum and Arabella get into bed and have a bitch about Georgia ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
GS saying that in the clip when Joe kisses Molly…she is OBSESSED with Molly. She hates her getting attention and guys fancying her. I actually think that’s where this entire thing came from - jealousy over Molly. That’s why she goes for the guys she has done.
I really hope toby goes with one of the twins 🤞🏼🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I would actually punch GS after that comment. You've been an absolute bitch to everyone and now to be making such a comment? Get in your place and shut up. I honestly can't stand her

Reactions: 63

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I just LOVE how unbothered Callum was in that conversation.
She was bursting for him to give her something and he was just not arsed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scullybob

VIP Member
I love how the first two things Georgia S is grateful for is her hair and her eyes. Self absorbed, vain little madam

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I feel like Tom just entered the game and immediately lagged out. Don't think the lad has managed a full sentence since being in, he's literally just lounging around aimlessly like a sock that's waiting to be picked up and put in the laundry basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Georgia steel is actually the biggest victim I’ve ever seen. She’s actually incredible at making any situation about her

Reactions: 49

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Molly is a bigger person than I am!

Also GS just had to stick the knife in there “he made a beeline for me”

WHY are they telling her she has a choice?! Honestly if Callum takes her back 😡😡

Reactions: 48

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I will pay good money for them to send in just ONE girl who’s not afraid to put Georgia in her place. I know it prob won’t happen now but I mean a Faye, Olivia Atwood, Maura, Anna, even Chloe, someone to just wipe the floor with her once because so far she’s just talking over people to justify her actions, it’s insane??? Like no one’s really holding her properly accountable for anything like it’s all brushed under the carpet? She’s the type of girl who thinks if she talks louder and talks over you she’s won the argument. Being in that environment would drive me insane with her constantly lying and getting away with it. She keeps saying she’s not a liar when they just watched tapes of her lying like how has no one sat her down and pointed it out to her in a way that she can’t talk her way out of it I don’t get it?? I feel so sorry for molly and arabella being caught up in the Georgia show and I wasn’t even their biggest fans to be honest

Reactions: 47

SSLL1993

Why did G say that… is that the first time you kissed Joe, to Molly, she’s just trying to get the heat off herself and her stupid lil smirk, she’s a vile women!

Reactions: 47

gleevall

Chatty Member
Me watching MOLLY apologise to GEORGIA instead of dragging her by her "long natural" hair

1707169005157.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Oh for fuck sake. Georgia and Toby are such immature wankers. Give it up already. It's not that deep.

My husband has just said (about Georgia S) "jaysus that one's an awful moany cunt" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm so proud of him* 😂😂

*You know when your child first managed to cycle a bike without stablizers? Yeah. THAT proud

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Love island cast and their jobs:

Anton - PT
Chris - floor manager river island
Joe - retail assistant hollister
Kaz - retail assistant disney shop
Callum - Scaffolder
Georgia s - pandora shop worker
Casey - electrician
Eve - Brass
Jess - Brass
Josh - social media influencer
Tom - store manager sports direct
Mollie - Sales assistant ernest jones
Sophie - fresh section m&s
Georgia H - MUA

Bored now 🤣

I’ve been so bored, I just keep thinking of the worst jobs for Slowphie.

1 Emergency call centre
2 Auctioneer
3 The person who talks you through how to disarm a ticking time bomb with two minutes on the clock

• Haha