Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I don't think Joanna really needed to say anything to Sophie. Josh told Sophie he was sticking with her AFTER the conversation with Jo. She's just trying to create drama.

Reactions: 45

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Does someone want to tell Toby

-Kaz isn’t dead
-Chris isn’t funny
-Georgia is not okay in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 45

mamaland

Omggggg Toby and Georgia need to actually get the fuck out they’re doing my head in. Tobys all ‘do it proper’ then as soon as it’s about his little snake gal it’s not on. I can’t stand the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 44

cc_2013

VIP Member
Callum is the only normal and decent bloke in there. ‘Tobesssss’ makes me feel ill, reminds me of Simon Barlow from Corrie 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not sure if this has been said already but I love watching Georgia H trying her best to not show how much of “the ick” Anton is giving her. It is actually making me laugh out loud when I watch them interacting. Really hoping they stay in for the comedy value - no shade to Anton I like him but Georgia’s sudden 180 is so transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gleevall

Chatty Member
Kaz is literally constantly just either licking Toby's arse or third wheeling in these awkward conversations looking uncomfortable

Por Que?

We’re going to need Casey’s grandad in as the next bombshell to make up for the slops they’ve sent in tonight

• Haha

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I find it baffling how exs who have only recently split up are so amicable. I have voodoo dolls of my ex's for at least a year post breakup

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bats**tcrazy

Why is no-one pulling GS up on saying that she likes 2 guys. IT WAS 3, YOU HAVE BEEN PISSING AROUND WITH 3 GUYS.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Is every episode just going to be Molly taking the high road and Georgia picking at her and getting away with it. It’s frustrating to watch.