Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel chloe wouldn't be a bombshell because I couldn't see her being told what to do 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused as to how Georgia S thinks there’s still a decisions to be made, even more so that the decision is in her hands?!

Reactions: 31
Josh is blatantly only after Sophie because of her connections. A bit like when he leached off Charlotte Crosby.

Reactions: 17
Molly is so stunning and down to earth and lovely, she actually deserves the world

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Cannot wait for the blonde twins to come in and turn Josh's head so that Sophie can get away

Reactions: 4
Callum and Molly ain’t getting back together. The producers aren’t even pushing it as they have Callum and Tom in the morning chats etc. they haven’t really mentioned each other through any of the drama. I feel like there was a word spoken where they told producers not to use their past relationship too much or something.

Reactions: 9
Are any of the boys happy? Casey looked miserable when sat next to Josh just now!

Reactions: 10
I don't think Joanna really needed to say anything to Sophie. Josh told Sophie he was sticking with her AFTER the conversation with Jo. She's just trying to create drama.

Reactions: 45
Callum and Molly ain’t getting back together. The producers aren’t even pushing it as they have Callum and Tom in the morning chats etc. they haven’t really mentioned each other through any of the drama. I feel like there was a word spoken where they told producers not to use their past relationship too much or something.
They're saving it for the end of the episode. Cal and Molly will have a chat by the firepit / terrace and romantic music will play then BAM! Bombshells

Reactions: 6
Joanna going a bit OTT with the ‘Thank god’ as if she actually wanted Josh to sack her off 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the fight they had before her kiss with Chris showed the producers that there was just too much to be sorted through that they wouldn't be able to air?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.