Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the hopeless romantic in me just wants Callum and Molly to get back together for the love of god 😭
He has no other option if he wants to stay in the villa. The producers know what the public want, it'll happen....I think :rolleyes:

It was always going to be Kaz going home, she been the friend girl since she went in

Reactions: 10
Love island cast and their jobs:

Anton - PT
Chris - floor manager river island
Joe - retail assistant hollister
Kaz - retail assistant disney shop
Callum - Scaffolder
Georgia s - pandora shop worker
Casey - electrician
Eve - Brass
Jess - Brass
Josh - social media influencer
Tom - store manager sports direct
Mollie - Sales assistant ernest jones
Sophie - fresh section m&s
Georgia H - MUA

Bored now 🤣

I’ve been so bored, I just keep thinking of the worst jobs for Slowphie.

1 Emergency call centre
2 Auctioneer
3 The person who talks you through how to disarm a ticking time bomb with two minutes on the clock

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m embarrassed I ever liked Chris. I get 2nd hand embarrassment for him whenever he’s being ‘quirky’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I cried every time I wasn't going to see my friend for 2 weeks, I'd be crying all the time. Are these adults?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Georgie S just ‘wiped away a tear’ with an angry face, how is that even possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.