Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she'll be on triple figures too. Joke. Why wasn't she there for the recoupling?

Also think this season has peaked now!

Reactions: 12
I feel like Tom just entered the game and immediately lagged out. Don't think the lad has managed a full sentence since being in, he's literally just lounging around aimlessly like a sock that's waiting to be picked up and put in the laundry basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
callum not looking too pushed on being picked by the bombshell.

Does anyone think Callum could end up entertaining Georgia S again just out of not being interested in anyone else in there.
Nah, I feel Callum would sooner walk than entertain her again. Obvs I don't know the bloke but of everyone in there I feel he has some morals

Reactions: 16
Callum is the only normal and decent bloke in there. ‘Tobesssss’ makes me feel ill, reminds me of Simon Barlow from Corrie 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What’s annoying is Tobessss is just doing a rehash of his OG storyline. Georgia is in no way likeable but with the way they all pander to her in there I can see them both going to the final. Especially with there being no couples to root for.

Reactions: 10
The twins have cracking figures but look like their faces are melting. It’s such a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just makes you think how genuine Georgia is with this Toby situation

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just makes you think how genuine Georgia is with this Toby situation
Weird of them to do this when they're supporting her! I figured he ghosted her after LI Games because they had this coming up (and it seems like she gets on his nerves sometimes).

Reactions: 11
Maya is shocking on these exit interviews!
I feel like Tom does really like Molly a lot and it’s turned him into a depressed mute.
I just think he's not used to girl's standing up for themselves, and doesn't know what way to take it. I do think he's into Molly bit she could take or leave him. And she could do yet and just prefer to be on her own.

Reactions: 4
What an odd episode. Bizarre moments of tension between Joe Goldberg and some of the other lads. Tom acting like he’s being held hostage. Anton really gunning for that winner spot along with Georgia H in an unspoken agreement but her face giving the game away and Sophie fuming at Josh’s speech again. Chris scraping his comedy barrel
Iain Sterling being particularly woeful. I was watching it all like this 😬
Eve and Jess have had a glow up since their season and they seem completely harmless

Reactions: 9
I think ideally, it would have been better for Georgia to continue things with Callum She lives in York he lives Manchester both in the north and easy to get to Callum is mature and knows what he wants I think Georgia ideally would want a proper man on her arm and spoil her like a princess and also someone who she could settle down with given she’s got everything she wants in her life. All she needs is the man and the baby, and I don’t think Toby is going to be that man he comes across like a free and easy kind of lad, not close to settling down and he comes across as very immature like a teenager

Reactions: 12
Toby lives in Essex that’s a good 3 1/2 hour nearly 4 hours drive to York wouldn’t fancy doing that all the time
God knows how Georgia and Anton are going to cope he lives up in Glasgow. She lives in Essex.

Reactions: 4
The only thing I want to see now is Molly deciding she likes Toby and for him to chuck GSteele and throw himself at Molly only for her to say nah, don't want you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The queen of gaslighting

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The queen of gaslighting
She really looks quite different now! What exactly is the change apart from the fringe?

On another note, in the previous season Georgia S's buzzword was "loyal" and this time it is "history". She definitely does it deliberately. She knows how to carry the show and make herself in the spotlight

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.