Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
As a twin myself the twincest narrative really fucks me off! We’ve spent our whole teenage / adult lives being sexualised, it’s actually so grim 🤢 hate that these two come on and make it semi normalised. Gross.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Solpaqueen

I’m sorry to say this but the twins aren’t attractive at all, they are in no way ‘bombshells’.

Reactions: 39

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
How do they look bizarre? Please elaborate. Because to me it just comes across as jealousy, I’ll be real.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My opinion is they come across as brainless and look like blow up dolls - which is unattractive to me. If you find that attractive fill your boots, but having a different opinion to yours doesnt make my opinion wrong.

Reactions: 39

Cocoluna

VIP Member
For me it’s not about what she’s done. It’s about the way she acts when outed. She refuses to admit she’s wrong. She simply won’t acknowledge that she’s lied about stuff when it’s right there for everyone to see and someone like that’s dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 38

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Chris just tries way too hard to be funny - ‘collided facially’

His ‘I’m so quirky and a joker and I don’t have feelings but now I’m suddenly kissing you and opening up and it’s lovely innit omg I’m so awks’ act doesn’t work when he does it to every girl that walks in.

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I'd rather not live in a world where we normalise having a butt ton of unnecessary cosmetic surgery.

• Heart

blueyfan3684

Chatty Member
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen😤

Solpaqueen

The twins are weirdly socially awkward. They don’t really have conversations they just giggle and say “yeah” to everything.

• Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
If Jonna flops as a bombshell then what threat are the twins?

I think the show has been really good for Molly who has been able to show far more than when she was in the show the first time(as a Casa +1) but think it's been a waste of time for the others, bad decision for Chris and Georgia H and a terrible decision for G Steele.