Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ton is someone who never had to develop a personality because of his looks

Reactions: 28
I hope Chloe goes in and Toby is fucked. G won't be the IT girl then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love it when Callum and Arabella get into bed and have a witch about Georgia ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She’s fully delusional isn’t she. When she said to Callum then when he said about not being able to compete with her and Toby’s history and she went “I never said that” huh???? That’s literally word for word what she said??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The lack of black lads is disappointing no eye candy for me apart from Callum 🤣

Reactions: 15
Just looked up Anna Vakili and she's changed a bit since her LI season. Hasn't posted in days either..
---
Danica hasn't posted either 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just looked up Anna Vakili and she's changed a bit since her LI season. Hasn't posted in days either..
She's not going on apparently b/c they wouldn't let her hanger-on sister come with 😂 😂 😂 babe it's All Stars

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just wish Toby never said that (at the firepit)
but you fueled it by saying you'd always have feelings for him
she's such a gaslighter

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.