Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia’s handler reposting something about being kind.
Why is it always the people that spout be kind are the biggest twats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Apparently she’s been getting death threats, I mean the girls a knob but it’s not that deep. People that send stuff like that are not well…weird behaviour

Reactions: 24
The real Dubai Porta Potty girls making the dough do not have the luxury of glass tables. They literally get shat on for loads of money. Ew, Chloe Khan makes her cash that way too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So one twin will go for Tom, Callum will pick Molly and the rekindling begins?
I don’t think rekindling is going to happen at all. The talk last night was pure friendship. Molly would defo rekindle but Callum is done.

Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s been getting death threats, I mean the girls a knob but it’s not that deep. People that send stuff like that are not well…weird behaviour
They all say that they have been getting death threats but in reality they haven’t

Reactions: 9
People capable of sending death threats to someone off the telly are not going to listen to someone telling them to just ‘be kind’.

What ‘be kind’ demands do try to do is shut down any kind of critical or negative comments at all. But it is not the same as ‘trolling’ imo. I don’t think people need to be sending Georgia or her family direct messages (and certainly not death threats) but I see nothing wrong with many, many posts on love island related social media calling out her gaslighting behaviour.

In fact I think it’s great when I see so many people recognise toxic behaviours/relationships, it gives me hope that more and more people will start to recognise it in their own lives.

This goes for any of them in the villa (Chris in particular), not just Georgia.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen😤

Reactions: 38
Speaking of Kaz Crossley, it was reported that she was going to be a bombshell. I wonder if she dropped out.

Reactions: 3
People capable of sending death threats to someone off the telly are not going to listen to someone telling them to just ‘be kind’.

What ‘be kind’ demands do try to do is shut down any kind of critical or negative comments at all. But it is not the same as ‘trolling’ imo. I don’t think people need to be sending Georgia or her family direct messages (and certainly not death threats) but I see nothing wrong with many, many posts on love island related social media calling out her gaslighting behaviour.

In fact I think it’s great when I see so many people recognise toxic behaviours/relationships, it gives me hope that more and more people will start to recognise it in their own lives.

This goes for any of them in the villa (Chris in particular), not just Georgia.
Yeah 100% agree with this. I just get really baffled by those that get so riled up they feel the need to send direct messages to the person??

I agree with the be kind stuff gets brought out as a reason why you can’t challenge someone’s crappy behaviour.
It’s like when they blame the editing too, they still said X,Y,Z it’s not the editing 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen😤
I did hear her shout ‘Arabella’ on movie night when she was basically telling her to shut up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Especially when you’re having a disagreement with someone, it’s patronising

Reactions: 12
She does it to stake her claim on that person
---
As a twin myself the twincest narrative really fucks me off! We’ve spent our whole teenage / adult lives being sexualised, it’s actually so grim 🤢 hate that these two come on and make it semi normalised. Gross.
I can't imagine how grim that must be. I really find eve and jess a bit icky in that way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.