Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the first two things Georgia S is grateful for is her hair and her eyes. Self absorbed, vain little madam

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Hang on. So we've all gone from 'this is is so manufactured by everyone for Molly and Callum to get back together and boost their profile, I'm not falling for it' to 'please let them get back together ❤'. What a 180.

Am I the only one that does actually think Georgia H suddenly likes Anton? It seemed like it clicked for her when she realised the spark she felt in previous relationships was toxicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hang on. So we've all gone from 'this is is so manufactured by everyone for Molly and Callum to get back together and boost their profile, I'm not falling for it' to 'please let them get back together ❤'. What a 180.

Am I the only one that does actually think Georgia H suddenly likes Anton? It seemed like it clicked for her when she realised the spark she felt in previous relationships was toxicity.
I hope she does like him genuinely he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 25
I think every single person in there is being dishonest about how much they like their partner, GS is just the only one stupid enough to admit it on camera 😂 I'm glad she got caught out though. And I feel for Molly because watching all this unfold with your ex of 3 and a half years would be a genuine headfuck.

GH is doing my nut in. Tbh none of them have particularly good communication skills but hers are AWFUL. She keeps asking people a question and then jumping in to finish their answer for them. I feel for her with everything she went through with Shithead Bear but I don't think I could tolerate a conversation with her. The dead grandad stuff was weird AF too.

Maybe I shouldn't watch this show while PMSing 😆

Reactions: 31

Agreed, everyone was so annoyed by the fake Callum and Molly break up so they could come back on LI for some cash and exposure. Now everyone is shipping them! It’s all too transparent for me.

Reactions: 13
Definitely - I felt she was genuine last night when she got the award where she said she had the ick and she was now justifying why she no longer had the ick, her face lit up when she was talking about him. He was definitely a slow burner for her.

Reactions: 18
Never have been more keen for the first look to come out I dont know if I want them back together but I at least want to see a talk between Callum and Molly.

Reactions: 17
So did Georgia & Toby meet on Love Island Games? I’m sure I heard her last night say they’ve known eachother for years? Who knew Georgia Steele and Toby were going to be the modern day Romeo & Juliet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed out on quite a few series of Love Island, last time I remember anyone hated to this extent was Faye Winter (after her screaming at Teddy). I wonder if Georgia S will come off even worse tonight, or if the producers will step in and force her to take a bit of accountability and maybe even apologise (through gritted teeth).

Reactions: 5
Joe is another boy. Where are the sexy educated grown arse men for our queens Arabella, Sophie and Molly?!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.