Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GS saying that in the clip when Joe kisses Molly…she is OBSESSED with Molly. She hates her getting attention and guys fancying her. I actually think that’s where this entire thing came from - jealousy over Molly. That’s why she goes for the guys she has done.
I really hope toby goes with one of the twins 🤞🏼🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t think Toby will fancy the twins… however I do feel like he will like the attention so will still have georgia worried

Reactions: 6
I really wanted Mary Bedford to go in. I think she's stunning and I reckon a few lads would have been after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie seems lovely, but her fecking voice is nails down a blackboard. She talks like Catherine Tate’s Lauren, but like the batteries have started to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fancied him first time around too. Yet I find him cringy too. On the other hand Toby and Josh do absolutely nothing for me and I don’t understand that. Neither does Tom facially.
Just to clarify I mean I don’t understand why people fancy them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a bit of tonight show at the end of last nights and was one of the twins kissing Toby in a game and Joe kissing Molly?

😂 I will laugh if one of the twins turn Toby’s head as Georgia the Snake will definitely be all by her little poor self then!
---
Davide’s at the airport
Ooh if he is going into the Villa who can you see him with?

Arabella?
Joanna?

Reactions: 7
I follow the twins on insta and they're always in Dubai or random African countries on 'holiday'. And I just get the distinct vibe that the only reason they're there is to bank $$$ by tandem shitting on glass coffee tables while some rich guy lies underneath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Georgia H has got to go. She’s like Georgia S’s little henchman, no actual redeeming characteristics herself – the fake romance with Anton is just boring now – and just backs up GS at any opportunity. Laughed out loud watching her tit herself when Molly responded assertively to her snivelling “but Georgia S is still our fwend”

Reactions: 27
I saw a bit of tonight show at the end of last nights and was one of the twins kissing Toby in a game and Joe kissing Molly?

😂 I will laugh if one of the twins turn Toby’s head as Georgia the Snake will definitely be all by her little poor self then!
---

Ooh if he is going into the Villa who can you see him with?

Arabella?
Joanna?
I think both Tom and Toby will use the twins to assert that their heads won't turn 😒 though apparently Tom liked Jess's insta stories, or something.

Reactions: 4
No way the boys will pick the twins, they might flirt but that’s it, they only want the petite size 4 girls who don’t look like they have had much work done and still look the same when they take their foundation off

Reactions: 14
It looked like Georgia Snake was snaking Molly in that clip of Joe kissing Molly. Twice Georgia pipes up “Is that the first time you two have kissed?” As if she knows different and is trying to get Molly in trouble. Mollys face didn’t look too happy either.

Reactions: 11
Davide’s at the airport
Someone said recently (might have been Scott from last series) that anyone posting about being at airports etc won't be going in as they're not allowed to post anything like that.

Getting Davide or Ekin in now would be a great move but not sure I could see it happening.

Someone said recently (might have been Scott from last series) that anyone posting about being at airports etc won't be going in as they're not allowed to post anything like that.

Getting Davide or Ekin in now would be a great move but not sure I could see it happening.
Think he’s been papped rather than posting about it himself?

Reactions: 3
The mail is saying there’s a recoupling tonight and 1 person was sent home who is a fan favourite. My guess is Kaz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.