Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe they're bringing them bloody twins in!!! They were terrible the first time!

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand why they chose to follow up the most spectacular ep of Love Isand possibly ever with this snoozefest just to top it off with 3 boring bombshells who will change nothing
1707169981831.png

Reactions: 33
Pardon my complete ignorance but what does red pill vibes mean? 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s pretty much men who hate and harbour resentment towards women. Majority of the time it’s because the struggle with dating and instead of focusing on themselves they place the blame on women and think of ways to put us in our places. You will see they love to call us emotional and they use certain language when speaking to you, often to trip you over your words and to get you flustered which is what Chris did to Arabella.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Sophie have a really small pea head or something. She looks out of proportion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The twins barely turned anyone's head around the first time. I am DONE if it's dry bombshells

Reactions: 26
Joanna’s just fuming she’s not the favourite she thought she was going to be

Reactions: 30
Joanna is just well bitter that Josh had the audacity to pie her first, she could have just kept her mouth shut

Reactions: 26
"CAL MADE THE DECISION FOR ME" ???? GEORGIA YOU WERE DUMPED WHEN HE SAID HE'D NEVER GET BACK WITH YA BABE

1707170265834.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it baffling how exs who have only recently split up are so amicable. I have voodoo dolls of my ex's for at least a year post breakup

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if the fight they had before her kiss with Chris showed the producers that there was just too much to be sorted through that they wouldn't be able to air?
I think they had a plan for what they’d do which got sidetracked when they realised that Callum wasn’t going to put in any effort and Molly was still really emotional about it.

Reactions: 8
Kaz is literally constantly just either licking Toby's arse or third wheeling in these awkward conversations looking uncomfortable

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.