Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how they all have to “squash” the beef. This wouldn’t happen in reality. Georgia got off way too lightly.

Reactions: 32
Molly is a bigger person than I am!

Also GS just had to stick the knife in there “he made a beeline for me”

WHY are they telling her she has a choice?! Honestly if Callum takes her back 😡😡

Reactions: 48
No Mol babe your 3.5 year relationship weighs more than Georgia's nothingburger with Toby during Love Island Games 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 36
Why does my gut tell me she’ll choose cal and he’ll forgive her 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate that Georgia is clearly so unbearable that Molly has to do this to live in peace.

Reactions: 25
If Callum takes Georgia back he’s going to go from hero to zero quicker than you can say yorkshire pudding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sophie has the best dimples on earth.

Everyone suddenly seems to be remembering they need to be in a likeable couple to win.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need Callum to tell Georgia to her face in front of everyone that he'll never take her back. The only reason she's pretending to want him back now is because she's seen a snippet of how the situation will look to the viewers and knows her & Toby won't be a popular couple. But she won't be popular in any couple now cause she's a c*nt.

Reactions: 23
Ugh after how good last night I can’t believe this is how tonight has gone. Just wow.

Reactions: 19
I really like Molly, she seems like such a nice person. Callum really messed up

Reactions: 26
Me watching MOLLY apologise to GEORGIA instead of dragging her by her "long natural" hair

1707169005157.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How has Georgia had history with so many people since 2018, weren’t she in a full blown relationship with that con man aswell she done the documentary about

Reactions: 22
Last night everyone fell out
Tonight everyone is going round making up

what is going on….Boring episode

Reactions: 13
I need Callum to tell Georgia to her face in front of everyone that he'll never take her back. The only reason she's pretending to want him back now is because she's seen a snippet of how the situation will look to the viewers and knows her & Toby won't be a popular couple. But she won't be popular in any couple now cause she's a c*nt.
He did last night 😭 I'm so disappointed, I really hope he sticks to his guns.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.