Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she mean by was that the first time? Like what is she trying to say?

Reactions: 14
I always think it looks like she has far too much hair for her headšŸ˜‚ would love to see a few inches off it
Yeh itā€™s way too long. Looks better how she had it tonight or natural curls as well rather than when she straightens it.

Reactions: 1
I would actually punch GS after that comment. You've been an absolute witch to everyone and now to be making such a comment? Get in your place and shut up. I honestly can't stand her

Reactions: 63
I think I was the only person who liked the twins 4 years ago.

Reactions: 5
Why did G say thatā€¦ is that the first time you kissed Joe, to Molly, sheā€™s just trying to get the heat off herself and her stupid lil smirk, sheā€™s a vile women!

Reactions: 47
I would actually punch GS after that comment. You've been an absolute witch to everyone and now to be making such a comment? Get in your place and shut up. I honestly can't stand her
Knew she'd get Molly back for what she perceives as taking Callum's attention from her.

Reactions: 16
Honest I can't stand Georgia S. Need her off my screen pronto. Also what's she doing commenting on Mollys' ex. I genuinely think Georgia S is arrogant self centred and jealous

Reactions: 32
I thought we were tuning in tonight to see Callum and Molly get back together

Itā€™s not going to happen is it?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Georgia is actually bleeping horrible, I hope her ā€œcareerā€ never recovers from this

• Heart
Reactions: 54
They literally have no personality outside twin 1 and twin 2. Imagine being the plastic surgeon when they come in asking for identical surgery.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.