Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kady also confirms that Georgia S is not the friend that she and Joanne fell out with and blocked.

Reactions: 5
From looking at the press release I’m not sure if the end game here will be Callum and Johanne or Callum back to Georgia. I just have a feeling they’re going back there despite nobody wanting it.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Chris has been going on about his smol dick again thinking he’s hilarious- I’d be off as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course babe Craig’s coming 😂😂 love that Craig’s coming in for my boy Anton ♥😂

regarding the diversity, I understand we need more people who want black women to come in to love island in general however, if someone said to the blokes in love island audition do you fancy black women 1- they’d say yes just to try and get through audition (are they called auditions? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ and 2- they won’t say no as they’d be branded a racist unfortunately. The only way they could do it is asking them their type and hoping someone says the right thing but then are you going to turn 12 amazing islanders for a tit one just because they like black girls. Difficult isn’t it.
---
I love mal and she fancies Anton and I think they’d be soooo funny together: and she’s so Scottish so it’s actually perfect. Let’s get her in please, thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course babe Craig’s coming 😂😂 love that Craig’s coming in for my boy Anton ♥😂

regarding the diversity, I understand we need more people who want black women to come in to love island in general however, if someone said to the blokes in love island audition do you fancy black women 1- they’d say yes just to try and get through audition (are they called auditions? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ and 2- they won’t say no as they’d be branded a racist unfortunately. The only way they could do it is asking them their type and hoping someone says the right thing but then are you going to turn 12 amazing islanders for a tit one just because they like black girls. Difficult isn’t it.
---

I love mal and she fancies Anton and I think they’d be soooo funny together: and she’s so Scottish so it’s actually perfect. Let’s get her in please, thanks
I don’t think they do auditions anymore? They percentage of people taken from applications is very low

Reactions: 4
Uhhhhh why is Molly hugging Georgia and jumping up and down on first look? She should absolutely despise her after all her bullshit. Making me think there is truth to the Molly and Callum break up being false and Georgia has just been playing a part ready for them to rekindle!

Reactions: 6
Just seen the first look
I think Georgia is going to be deep down, fuming about Callum and Joanna chatting

Reactions: 8
On the love island Instagram 1st look post no one seems keen on Joanna and Callum, everyone still asking for molly and Callum and for the producers to plan a date for them

Reactions: 4
By not ever apologising and manipulating the situation to make herself come across as the victim does make her worse than everybody else. She’s showing really dangerous and toxic behaviour, not normal at all, she genuinely doesn’t see what she has done wrong
Toby’s going to get a turn off, I can see it. He 🙈🤣will see the light. Why is she always the victim 🙄 😒
---
Not ages. 9 months
Ah stop ✋️ 🫸 🫷, they have history too. Now her heart will be broken for a 3rd time 🙈🙄🤣
---

stop because why is this so funny 🤣🤣🤣
And who did he couple up with in the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Toby’s going to get a turn off, I can see it. He 🙈🤣will see the light. Why is she always the victim 🙄 😒
---

Ah stop ✋️ 🫸 🫷, they have history too. Now her heart will be broken for a 3rd time 🙈🙄🤣
---

And who did he couple up with in the end
Shaughna and Eve was dumped from the island

Reactions: 1
I wish Anton had picked Molly and Callum to kiss in the game last night instead of Joe and Johanna. I would love to see if it reignited anything. He still has loads of stuff on his insta of her 😢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.