Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
If I wasn’t pregnant and I had to wear maternity clothes I would question why I was working with WW and what was going wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sp20191

VIP Member
‘This wasn’t sponsored, we were invited....’

So it was gifted....you didn’t spend your own money on it, they invited you on the off chance you would talk about it to your followers, which obviously you were going to do otherwise you wouldnt be ‘kindly invited’ again 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Primrose

I was shocked to hear that her mum died on 20th December and on Boxing Day I think she said, she met her stepmum. 6 days later. Not even a week after her mum passed away and he was introducing her to the new woman. She was 7 years old IIRC.

Regardless of the abuse that followed, that is a horrendous thing to do to your child and I actually have completely changed my mind on the whole situation. I think that yes she is bitter, and there are many unresolved issues there, and she does need to get therapy, but for herself and only herself. She owes her dad nothing. Truly nothing. A bit of distance is probably for the best...though I get the impression that there is a fair amount of emotional distance there anyway. I think being around her dad makes her feel like a vulnerable and devastated 7 year old again and therapy could help her get a handle on that. Her dad has failed her massively and whether she is handling it right or not, he is not the wronged party IMO.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
The thing that annoys me most about Louise is that she has no idea how easy she has it. Film a bit of her life, do a quick edit and upload it to YouTube... but she can’t even be arsed to do that properly!! God forbid she has to get a real life job and not be able to work from her disgusting ‘soft office’ and waltz around Home Sense and Waitrose midweek and go for her weekly blow dries.

Reactions: 21

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Louise posted a book yesterday, as she wants to teach her children about the environment and how we can look after it...... great!! If hours earlier, you weren’t being a Mrs Hinch bandwagon and looking at all the chemically induced products you can buy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I used to like her until that time she had a meltdown when her second book 'only' entered at 2 in the best sellers list. She cried and said she felt worthless etc etc all the while passively aggressively blamely her viewers for not buying enough. Talk about the mad entitled bubble these people live in.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Jedoc

Overall i like Louise but her Instastory just really annoyed me,shes talking about feeling lonely and sad because she had a hard day with Pearl being sick with chicken pox and an ear infection,all the while Pearl is screaming crying in the backround,Louise feels a bit sad and tells thousands of people and gets the attention she desires yet the poor baby is stuck alone in a room screaming and in pain. Shes only about 13 months old,if shes sick and crying cuddle her,dont just try for a few minutes then leave her there to go talk about your own feelings

Reactions: 19

SwipeUpSally

Ehhhh... If you read over these threads, one of the most commonly said things is that she would benefit from counselling. Now, we don't know how long she's been going to therapy, how frequently, or what motivated her to go, but I don't think we have a leg to stand on to criticize use her for being open about seeing a counsellor. She has been forthcoming in talking about her childhood trauma, which alone is an excellent reason to seek help, but as noted on here, she seems to display other behaviours that may indicate mental health issues. If posters on this site turn on her for this choice, it will be really disappointing.

I'm glad she's going to therapy. I hope she finds peace and strategies for resilience and happiness there. I'm glad she's normalising seeking professional help as opposed to (continuing to) talk about self diagnosis and management without the input of a mental health team.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Tbf her friend has 2 small babies, and Louise didn't get given a double pram (obviously, as she didn't need one!) I thought that was a really kind gesture, she could have done nothing, knowing that the insurance would pay out, but given how much crap u need to buy when u have a baby (currently pregnant so know this too well!) I thought it was great, would've been massively appreciated I'm sure.
Sorry, but I really disagree. A kind gesture would have been to quietly buy her friend a new pram. Asking for a free one in exchange for a (yawn) unboxing video strikes me as fairly self-serving in terms of 'look at what a nice thing I did for my poor friend' publicity.

WiKi

She cannot seriously be real? A woman who has one school aged child half a week, a nanny for the other, a cleaner and works from her bed (sorry I mean soft office) is telling someone to make time for herself? Must be so easy in Lady Louises bubble. Not so easy to spend time putting on make up, pampering yourself etc when you're busy 24/7 with real life, and no one should be shamed about struggling to do so. Not to mention some people don't have the money for a swish make up collection, nor the confidence in applying it.
What a way to make followers feel good about themselves..not
I may have the same number of hours as Beyoncé but not the same resources dahling- Joe Lycett

Reactions: 18

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She’s noticed she’s losing followers then and is not sure how she feels about YouTube at the moment 🤔

She’s also admitted a lot of her followers don’t use Facebook so will have to decide what she’s going to do!

For starters, vlog some interesting content.

Reactions: 17

GossWhore

VIP Member
Well this weeks Weekly was half okay, half awful. The first half was fine. But because she is only filming one day (two in this one) it doesn’t make a long enough video, so does some Q&A thing which should be a seperate video completely. Skipped all of that bit.
Maybe I watched A different weekly anyways what I saw was

• Annoyingly obnoxious: giggling like a child at every small thing, forcing Marcus Butler to do an intro he hates, licking Marcus dessert which he looked revolted by, forcing herself onto everyone in the room with her rubbish jokes
  • Weird that she hanging with Mark (Zoe minion) unless the chummies are making up
  • Trying to relive "old" YouTube whilst the rest would try to forget that era (Marcus trying to "model", Casper having his own business, Jim probably going through divorce)
  • Does Louise sister work for her now?

ALSO:
- Going ballistic about some Minstrel chocolates because Liam ate a couple and texting him about it AND reading the text on Camera which said
"I'm really upset about it babe, I just want something that's mine. I share my whole house, my life and now I have to share my Minstrels. What do I have which is just fucking mine? Why don't you buy your own treats when you go to the shops"????? ----------------- Honestly don't know how he copes with her

• Wow

Idkk

Chatty Member
All this speculation and gossip about her childhood abuse is really uncomfortable. I’m all for calling Louise a bellend for her adult behavior but childhood abuse is serious and personal and we have literally no right to comment on it. She wasn’t putting her life or the abuse online for public consumption when she was a child so therefore it’s none of our business. What she chooses to share now is her decision. The comment before mine putting “abusive” in quotes like it probably isn’t true, and wanting to know the exact amount of abuse this child endured... I mean, really?? It’s shit like this that make gossip boards so loathed and ridiculed.