Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmCheese

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Today’s vlog has made me SO ANGRY. I’m sure someone will come along and summarise it better, but basically she is saying she had a breakdown because as well as her job, she is always thinking about laundry, the house, her friendships, and her children. That is just being a parent and an adult Louise. What a completely entitled twatty thing to post when there are people with no job and no money, people who are single parents, people who are ill with a life threatening disease.... there she is having breakdowns because she wants to be able to ‘have a day where she actually does nothing’. FUMING

Reactions: 13

zeatrix83

VIP Member
We need Esther back. She’s the only one to call Louise out on her shit. I miss Esther being in videos.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She has really lost the plot, everybody would love to be able to stop for the day and do nothing, stop with work, stop with kids, stop with housework, family life and every other thing that crops up in normal peoples day to day life. Unfortunately real life doesn’t stop, and everybody else just manages to juggle through getting their kids up, washed, fed, to school, commute to work, 9-5, balance childcare because the kids finish school at 3:30, get home, feed kids, get them to bed, do laundry, do grocery shopping, feed self, wash self, have a glass of wine, collapse in front of the telly at 11 for half an hour before going to bed and waking up at 6am the next day to do it all over again, and again, and again five days a week. Then two days at the weekend looking after kids, helping with homework, doing household chores, etc. and just doing it, yeah having a bit of a moan here and there, but just cracking on with it because that’s the life they chose when they decided to have kids.

And most will probably say it’s tiring, stressful hard work etc. But that it is also totally worth it for their kids who they would do anything for.

Louise however manages to make her children seem forced upon her, a total burden and as if her job is too much to handle. Two videos a week is not that much effort. Even with emails and shite in the background, she can still manage everything while the kids are at school or with nanny and still have time to go to HomeSense. She always talks about trying to be humble, just to try and mask how privileged and out of touch she actually is.

RussianDoll

A column in mother & baby magazine....? Give me strength. What’s this ‘oh so relatable’ mum who works from bed, has a nanny, was impressed by someone who knew how to make a baked potato (!?) and dresses like a 10 year old, going to tell new mums looking for advice in a magazine??

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Regarding the hairdresser - it's called a wash and set, is it not? Lots of women get it done - you go and have it washed, curled with rollers and then set under a drier, the style is supposed to last all week. I wish I were lucky enough to be able to only wash my hair once a week but it gets way to grim after a couple of days lol
Christ! I haven't head of a wash and set since I was a small girl around my nanna and friends at the Bingo :LOL: Wow that was a blast from the past (y)

M

Member 177

Saw her today in my hometown. If she's a size 16 to 18 I'm size 0 not a 12.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Louise,
You’re not asking the universe for anything,
You’re half a step away from offering blow jobs or you first born to the BBC.
I’d include pearl but she’s with the nanny 90% of the time. You have Darcy 50% of the time. 🤔
Easier to pass her over.
Also she’s struggling with being a FULL TIME SINGLE MUM (cough, cough) 😐 as it is.
Add in the strictly rehearsal and the promotion/media involved , then the tour if she gets that far.

Who looks after the kids, the cats and the new purchases Matt and Deavon.

• Haha

juicyjoy

Darcy as a feminist for last years world book day? Yes cause your then six year old would like to dress up as a feminist for dress up day over other beloved storybook children’s characters such as pippi longstocking, Anne of green gables, Harry Potter characters, magic faraway tree characters...nope your six year old went as a feminist....that wasn’t Louise’s choice at all....

• Haha
Do you think she shouldn't talk about how she was abused as a child and the way it's still negatively affecting her, just because it might be awkward for her dad? Serious question. Is that what you'd tell your kids to do?
She should get therapy first, because right now it’s just “story time”, useless and maybe harmful as she probably won’t shed any light on how to deal and cope with it but rather moan and complain. Spreading awareness is good, fishing for pity is shameful.

Reactions: 12

disneys

VIP Member
Her paycheck for just the several Facebook adverts so far this year will probably out earn what a police officer gets for the entire year. I'd be surprised if she wasn't set up for life and never needed to work again. She's no doubt taken advice from a financial advisor and has investments.

Her income will be comparable to a CEO at a medium to large company, that's ignoring the freebies. Sad but true. Could fall massively if we enter another so making hay while the sun shines.
You’re 100% spot on! I work in influencer marketing and my company have paid girls with 100,000 insta followers £5,000 per Instagram AD before - they earn typically around £20k a month. I definitely think Louise won’t be having money problems anytime soon.

Especially as she has other avenues of income: book royalties, appearances/talks, she has some investments in property that she’s talked about! Our company also don’t bother with reaching out to Gleamers anymore as we’ve found their fees to be so high. We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!

Influencers earn a lot more than what people think! It is upsetting to work in an industry where the people you’re reaching out to earn the same for one Instagram post than you do in 2 months of full time work but ya know...

• Wow

Horatio

VIP Member
I was shocked to hear that her mum died on 20th December and on Boxing Day I think she said, she met her stepmum. 6 days later. Not even a week after her mum passed away and he was introducing her to the new woman. She was 7 years old IIRC.
She actually says Christmas Day in the newest vlog.
And when she mentions siting in her room being scared of her stepmother coming upstairs to hurt her that is really fucking sad. I’ve heard her speak about the abuse before but something about that image just resonated.

• Sad
  • Wow

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
She’s just been announced as a host for the Olivier Awards this Sunday interviewing the winners once they come off stage. What the eff has she got to do with musical theatre?? It made sense having Carrie Hope Fletcher last year because she’s actually an actress, Louise doesn’t have anything to do with the industry.

• Wow
  • Angry

Drstumble

I think she is gearing up to leave YouTube for Facebook where you will have to pay a subscription fee for "premium content"
Louise pentland... premium content 😂 she’s so full of herself, thinking her content is worth paying for!! Next joke please? 😂

• Haha

Idkk

Chatty Member
Liam has no presence in that house or even it seems hardly in her life. If she didn’t mention him from time to time, you’d have no idea he existed.

Magicstarsharry

Cringing at her pretending to be a massive Harry Potter fan. When she was like ‘maybe I’ll look in the mirror of envy because I desire them. Harry Potter joke hahahaha’ I cringed so hard because it’s the mirror of Erised - which is desire spelt backwards. But would any of these fake insta mum floggers know that? Nope. Just embarrassing themselves for the freebie. And don’t even get me started on Brummy Mummy in the vlog 🙄🙄