Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this weeks Weekly was half okay, half awful. The first half was fine. But because she is only filming one day (two in this one) it doesn’t make a long enough video, so does some Q&A thing which should be a seperate video completely. Skipped all of that bit.
Maybe I watched A different weekly anyways what I saw was

• Annoyingly obnoxious: giggling like a child at every small thing, forcing Marcus Butler to do an intro he hates, licking Marcus dessert which he looked revolted by, forcing herself onto everyone in the room with her rubbish jokes
  • Weird that she hanging with Mark (Zoe minion) unless the chummies are making up
  • Trying to relive "old" YouTube whilst the rest would try to forget that era (Marcus trying to "model", Casper having his own business, Jim probably going through divorce)
  • Does Louise sister work for her now?

ALSO:
- Going ballistic about some Minstrel chocolates because Liam ate a couple and texting him about it AND reading the text on Camera which said
"I'm really upset about it babe, I just want something that's mine. I share my whole house, my life and now I have to share my Minstrels. What do I have which is just bleeping mine? Why don't you buy your own treats when you go to the shops"????? ----------------- Honestly don't know how he copes with her

• Wow
Reactions: 17

• Annoyingly obnoxious: giggling like a child at every small thing, forcing Marcus Butler to do an intro he hates, licking Marcus dessert which he looked revolted by, forcing herself onto everyone in the room with her rubbish jokes
  • Weird that she hanging with Mark (Zoe minion) unless the chummies are making up
  • Trying to relive "old" YouTube whilst the rest would try to forget that era (Marcus trying to "model", Casper having his own business, Jim probably going through divorce)
ALSO:
- Going ballistic about some Minstrel chocolates because Liam ate a couple and texting him about it AND reading the text on Camera which said
"I'm really upset about it babe, I just want something that's mine. I share my whole house, my life and now I have to share my Minstrels. What do I have which is just bleeping mine? Why don't you buy your own treats when you go to the shops"????? ----------------- Honestly don't know how he copes with her
To be fair, I was being generous. I was very skip happy. As soon as she started singing it’s a new dawn...skip skip skip.

Her behaviour with Marcus, Joe Wicks and the Instagram guy was embarrassing. She should drink less alcohol if she ends up behaving like that, it’s embarassing herself. I really hope the rumours come true and Joe Wicks gets on Strictly this year.

I can’t wait for Zoe to cut Mark out because he dared be friendly with Louise. And she loves the idea of old school YouTube when she actually was relatable and watchable.

I skipped the Minstrel drama if I honest, but Louise is so high maintenance. There was a post a a while ago about an Instagram comment comparing her to Gemma Collins, her high maintenance diva attitude is spot on. it was still more watchable for me than some of her weekly’s have been this year - until the Q&A.

Reactions: 6
If you are following Louise on insta she’s with a small time blogger who I follow as she’s local to me, completely worships Louise and fangirls her Louise will be in her element. Difference is Louise is lauding it up at the grand Floridian and Livvybird is staying with friends offsite as she can’t afford to stay in Disney (actually I don’t think she can afford the trip full stop she seems to really struggle with money).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen that too. I always see her comment on Louise’s post (I follow both) and tbh I was surprised Louise even met up with her. I’d see her totally blanking her. And I agree with the money situation, she always says she does it as cheap as possible but at the end of the day orlando is not cheap. Disney tickets alone are ridiculous.

ALSO:
I saw this post and then found the clip, does she seriously think this is funny? Because it’s not that is downright nasty. Also Louise if you don’t like sharing your life and home then be single and then you can be Louise ‘single mum boss lady’ Pentland again.

Reactions: 11

ALSO:
I cant believe she mentioned the texts and said it in such a jokey way. Like sure I'd be pissed if someone ate my chocolate but I wouldn't send them a text let alone such a horrid one "I share my whole house, my life" NO ONE TOLD YOU TO HAVE KIDS AND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP :cautious:

Reactions: 10
What makes me laugh about Louises new vlog is that she thinks she edited most of the embarrassing footage out. It was disgusting licking Marcus food. Thats something I used to do as a child to stop my siblings eating something of mine not as a woman in my 30s.

I wonder if Mark wanted to be in her vlog he stood to the side and she insisted he come in or if hes doing it to rebel against controlling Zoe.

Overall I found it quite entertaining but only because it was such a tit storm of embarrassing moments.

I cant believe she mentioned the texts and said it in such a jokey way. Like sure I'd be pissed if someone ate my chocolate but I wouldn't send them a text let alone such a horrid one "I share my whole house, my life" NO ONE TOLD YOU TO HAVE KIDS AND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP :cautious:
MY house
MY life

Louise acts like a brat

Reactions: 15
If you are following Louise on insta she’s with a small time blogger who I follow as she’s local to me, completely worships Louise and fangirls her Louise will be in her element. Difference is Louise is lauding it up at the grand Floridian and Livvybird is staying with friends offsite as she can’t afford to stay in Disney (actually I don’t think she can afford the trip full stop she seems to really struggle with money).
Glad I’m not the only one who has spotted this. Amy loves Louise and tbh it has made me think differently about Amy and her choice of ‘friends’ I always thought her more normal and non fan girly.
And yes, lots of posts about doing it on the cheap and having to have a kids meal instead of an adults one to keep costs down. But goes multiple times a year ?

Oh no! That's awful. Poor darcy. Kids are cruel. We all know how sensitive Louise is, this will go on for ever.

I don't think all the recent identity confusion with The GC is going to help matters, either ...

Reactions: 3
This made me sad, especially for Darcy. One thing I do like about Louise is how open she is with Darcy, although Louise has had body issues for years and doesn’t do much about it, I think she’ll grow up with a great mindset about body positivity.

Yes I'd be upset and heartbroken if my kid was going through that and mortified all at the same time.

Reactions: 8
Yes I'd be upset and heartbroken if my kid was going through that and mortified all at the same time.
It’s kinda worse for darcy because Louise has brought her up in a bubble of fairy dust and unicorns, some kids have really serious problems darcy will survive but Louise will have content for a year on the back of this little nugget of drama

We will never hear the end of it. And she will make sure those girls suffer one wAy or another

Reactions: 5
We will never hear the end of it. And she will make sure those girls suffer one wAy or another
The thing is kids of that age don’t really care about size they’re still really young ,
Plus Louise usually looks quite put together,
Children say what they hear at that age I was thinking that Louise hasn’t been very popular down the school ??

Reactions: 7
I’ve been looking at her FB more often now she’s in Disney World and it did catch my eye, the anecdote Louise shared about Darcy saying she (Louise) had a double chin. Louise is obviously trying to come off as a bit cutting/sarky for humour (I hope!) but then says: “And yet, amongst all that, Darcy hasn't forgotten to remain true to herself and say something totally crushing to me.“

I just thought it was a horrible comment to make, the ‘remain true to herself’ bit, as if Darcy is intentionally being rude? She comes across as a gorgeous, lovely little girl, the comment nowhere near intentional rudeness - more innocence. It’s almost as if Louise is viewing Darcy as older than she is, iyswim, as if she knew and intended to hurt Louise when that’s obviously not the case. If she had said oh mummy you’re fat then yes okay that’s rude but... a passing comment, well, it’s not, really, is it.

Reminds me of the time my little brother (same age) asked me why ‘my bum wobbled like that when I walked’. Cried on the inside, made a mental note to start doing some squats, ruffled his hair and said oh that’s nice, let’s go and play snakes and ladders — what else can you do?

I’ve been looking at her FB more often now she’s in Disney World and it did catch my eye, the anecdote Louise shared about Darcy saying she (Louise) had a double chin. Louise is obviously trying to come off as a bit cutting/sarky for humour (I hope!) but then says: “And yet, amongst all that, Darcy hasn't forgotten to remain true to herself and say something totally crushing to me.“

I just thought it was a horrible comment to make, the ‘remain true to herself’ bit, as if Darcy is intentionally being rude? She comes across as a gorgeous, lovely little girl, the comment nowhere near intentional rudeness - more innocence. It’s almost as if Louise is viewing Darcy as older than she is, iyswim, as if she knew and intended to hurt Louise when that’s obviously not the case. If she had said oh mummy you’re fat then yes okay that’s rude but... a passing comment, well, it’s not, really, is it.

Reminds me of the time my little brother (same age) asked me why ‘my bum wobbled like that when I walked’. Cried on the inside, made a mental note to start doing some squats, ruffled his hair and said oh that’s nice, let’s go and play snakes and ladders — what else can you do?
Exactly and I highly doubt that a child would just come out with it like that, darcy probably commented that girls were being very mean to her and Louise asked what have they said so she told her ?‍♀

Nothing triggers schoolchildren to start bullying like a trip to Disney World... unfortunately Louise (and most parents) don’t realize that the bullies are just mad/jealous that Darcy gets to go on a holiday to Disney so they attack the easiest thing they can find “you’re mom’s fat.” It’s like when someone gets the cool new toy first and as a child your automatic reaction is “that kid is a spoiled brat, they don’t deserve that toy.”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.