Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 8424

I used to love her around 2012-2015 era. I started watching her again before she moved to her new house and haven’t really watched since she had pearl.

She really revels in this whole ‘I’ve had a hard life’ stuff doesn’t she? I do follow her on Instagram and saw her stories complaining about home sickness on the train, she is absolutely ridiculous. She happily gos without darcy for half the week, can’t even look after Pearl and complains when she actually has to parent, she didn’t complain of being homesick when she was in Florida for 2 weeks but can’t handle a day away on a train? She’s happy for other women and fans to spend all day away from their children though so they can earn enough to pay for the shit she is always promoting.

She acts like she is the only person who has been abused, lost a parent etc, it’s embarrasing. All these years of being pandered to by everyone else has completely changed her, she used to be really relatable but now she’s just interested in $$$$. I really feel for anyone who is in a vulnerable position and looking up to her, she lives such a privileged life now and I know you can never get over abuse but she could try and be more mindful of her audience who are potentially going through that and looking at her with her big house, flush cash and beautiful kids and how she is still unable to move on with her life.

But yeah, she gets no sympathy from me. She is not an author, she’s been given these books because she’s got an audience and has been used just as much as the people who buy her books.
Such a shame for those who work hard at getting their books signed when these companies are literally handing contracts out onto a plate.

Also... calling Mrs hinch a good egg, and promoting her book for her?

‘I promise I didn’t just write this because you said nice things about me on the radio’ - erm, of course you didn’t Louise. You’re obviously being paid to say this, by your management team. You know? the same management team as hinchy herself. Massive eye roll, such a lack of honesty and authenticity. I cannot believe I used to fall for this tripe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16

Mouse

pass the girl the violin - sweet baby Jesus and all the little angels.

Reality (for me when kids were little)
Up at 5am to get 3 kids and myself washed, dressed and fed.
leave house at 6:45 drop little one at nursery, then drop 2 at breakfast club.
Get a train (if it decided to come) to manchester and be at desk by 9.
Work till 5.
Train home.
Collect 3 kids.
Make dinner.
Do homework.
Get kids to bed.
Do laundry, ironing, clean dishes, make lunches, clean house.
12 am go to bed.
And repeat.

Weekends: ballet, dancing, swimming, cleaning, laundry etc etc etc

I had no time ofo of the wheel for almost 14 years. Not complaining, it was my choice to have my kids. But if one more VERY RICH PRIVILEGED LUCKY BITCH complains one more time about lifting up a camera and fannying about on a MAC 'editing' whilst earning more in a month/day than I did a year I am gonna combust.

Get over yourself Louise.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
LOOK AT MY BRAND NEW SHINY KITTENS.....
NOW, you all should adopt and obviously I really, strongly feel it’s the best option to adopt an animal,
even though my last FOUR all came straight from the womb with price tags on 😏
But YOOOOOU SHOULD ALL ADOPT.
And she throws in “does everyone remember my cat from years ago that I adopted that hated me....”
tumbleweed.

She is so fucking full of it. I hope Darcy digs her heels in with the naming disagreements and she calls the kittens Matt and Devon.
Not sorry.

Does anyone remember when she prank called Matt and told him she had got another cat and he was full on “teacher” disappointed in her 😂 ah the good old days.

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sadly this is probably just the start and the result of having a mother who sells her private life every week. You know the mums at school will all watch and bitch behind closed doors.

Vee6

VIP Member
Definately a mistake to share that publicly. She just wants all the sympathy and people telling her how great she looks.

Agree it's the mums, would a seven year old be thinking about the logistics of getting around Disney at that size?

My friend who is a teacher once said parents shouldn't get involved, because often the children will be best friends again the next day and it's all forgotten but there is then bad blood with the parents forever.

I bet she's online and on the phone loads in Disney needing constant reasurence from her adoring family and friends.

Reactions: 15

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
She is the most fucking boring ‘vlogger’ I have ever seen. I haven’t made it through a whole video in months - same shit every vlog: laundry, cooing over cats, palming pearl off with the nanny, going to Home Sense/Waitrose, ‘working’ from her ‘soft office’, whining about having to write her book, going for a blow dry, getting her nails done, mirror shots of her shit clothes. Rinse and repeat. I could probably piece together a new video of clips of her weeklys and people wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Bore off Louise.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
If you only get one ‘Mummy day’ per week to spend with your kids cause you’re ‘working’ the rest of the time, why would you spend it in the salon and not with your children?
Might be a harsh view but I really don’t think Louise enjoys time with her kids tbh. I mean I get that kids are draining but it seems EVERY time she has a ‘homey mummy day’ she moans about having to parent the kids. You’d think considering Darcy spends 50% of her time at her dads and Pearl is with the nanny that she’d soak up every last moment she gets with them and have a salon visit while the kids are away

• Haha
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Louise definitely doesn’t want to have more children, Liam I think does. But I do also think Louise would have another child, even though she doesn’t really want one. She seems like the kind of person to do things for the wrong reasons.

At least, if she is pregnant she can use that as an excuse for why she isn’t on Strictly this year, rather than having to admit she wasn’t asked.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Louise has a cleaner, gets her garden done (even poor Liam didn’t do the bushes “right”), gets her Christmas decorations put up and taken down, has childcare for one child and Darcy is at school or with her dad 50% of the time.
Her editor re writes her book 😐
Her YouTube uploads are one day of filming (not even a full day, it’s very easy to prop a camera up 4/5 times during the day and talk)
A few photos and yes obviously we don’t know what other businesses she has that need her attention,
Gleam still manage her online accounts and the brand work she does there.

The Christmas box getting “lost” was weird. How had she not even been in that room to see it was there?
It was a nice gesture that herself and Darcy supposedly do, but if the shelter hadn’t even received some of the products.
This summed up Louise for me.
Half arsed at things and grumbles her way through

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Her paycheck for just the several Facebook adverts so far this year will probably out earn what a police officer gets for the entire year. I'd be surprised if she wasn't set up for life and never needed to work again. She's no doubt taken advice from a financial advisor and has investments.

Her income will be comparable to a CEO at a medium to large company, that's ignoring the freebies. Sad but true. Could fall massively if we enter another recession so making hay while the sun shines.

Last edited:

EmCheese

VIP Member
Why the FUCK has she got more kittens? Sorry but she is such a twat. One of her adult cats ran away a while ago when because she decided to get the last two kittens (orbit and milky) but instead of learning from that, she goes and gets TWO MORE bloody kittens. Not cats. Kittens. What is she going to do, get a new pair every time they grow up and stop being cute and instaworthy? Feel so sorry for her existing pets who clearly aren’t enough for her because they’re not tiny 😤

• Sad
  • Angry

GossWhore

VIP Member
I cant believe she mentioned the texts and said it in such a jokey way. Like sure I'd be pissed if someone ate my chocolate but I wouldn't send them a text let alone such a horrid one "I share my whole house, my life" NO ONE TOLD YOU TO HAVE KIDS AND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP :cautious:
MY house
MY life

Louise acts like a brat

EmCheese

VIP Member
Well that’s thing isn’t it. She adores attention 😂 she’s probably not at the 12wk mark yet so feels obliged to keep quiet until then, even though to me it seems like she’s dropping hints. What would the age gap be if she is preg now? I DREAD to think how annoying she will be with #2under2; we will never hear the end (p.s. I had two under two and it’s fine - I’m alive) 🙄🙄🙄

GossWhore

VIP Member
Solo Saturday???!!!!!!!

God bless Lady Louise, we are not worthy!!

You other peasant mothers who are ACTUAL single mum should take note - she's looking after her child WITHOUT her Nanny and visiting horses! Thank God she's been treated with that trip to Disney. Deserved! [emoji1319][emoji23]

You ladies need to step your shit up. Don't complain you haven't got time. Think WWLD. What would Louise do.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Diclaimer: This is sarcasm and has been gifted to me by God

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Vee6

VIP Member
If she had another child they would need a full time nanny, a house keeper, daily cleaner, gardener, ghost writer, someone to edit her lame one video a week, a chef, someone employed to play with the cats and feed them, a stylist, haridresser and nail tech to come to the home and even then it would all be too much for her

Just thinking back to when she employed someone to decorate her christmas tree...how would you even know that service existed? What does that person do the rest of the year? How much would they get? And how ruddy lazy?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
K

keeprowing

These influencers have already come up with an excuse for their uselessness with the environment, if you question them they say it’s fine because they’re taking “small steps”. That’s their get-out clause. Small steps ?

• Angry

Magicstarsharry

I used to adore the Weekly. It was something to look forward to on a Sunday. I’ve been following Louise since I was 14 years old and have grown with her content. Though I’m a bit young for the Mum content, I still enjoyed watching as a long term viewer but this year her channel has taken a right nose dive! I find it a bit of a chore to get through The New Weekly if I’m honest. It’s the same thing every week. ‘A new chance to achieve all your goals’ but what goals has she actually achieved? She works from home and supposedly does all these exciting things but I don’t get that impression from her vlogs?

Yel

Chatty Member
She's calling a Facebook group dedicated to herself and her writing abilities the best space on the internet:LOL: These people do love echo chambers of praise and admiration.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Definately a mistake to share that publicly. She just wants all the sympathy and people telling her how great she looks.

Agree it's the mums, would a seven year old be thinking about the logistics of getting around Disney at that size?

My friend who is a teacher once said parents shouldn't get involved, because often the children will be best friends again the next day and it's all forgotten but there is then bad blood with the parents forever.

I bet she's online and on the phone loads in Disney needing constant reasurence from her adoring family and friends.
This 100%
The kids are back playing in five minutes all forgotten, the parents may never speak again and it has knock on consequences as well eg the child not being invited to parties and events in future ,
this can be crushing to a young child that doesn’t understand why they are being left out it can be worse if the mum is popular as other mothers will also exclude the child not to fall out of the clique
Plus you can never win as no mother will admit to it being their little darlings fault ,
I’m sure if it was vice versa Louise would be indignant, saying how dare they insinuate that about Darcy she would never say such a thing ??
My mum said the same , to keep out of it because it’s a lose lose as your child will never learn people skills if the mother sorts everything out for them ,
and you get the name of “THAT” mother that nobody respects as their perfect little princess is perfect lol
That’s my two pence anyways