Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to have a moan about the singing!
Why does she do it!?
Give it a rest! ??

Can’t believe she still can’t get the words out coherently.

“It’s a new day it’s a new dawn it’s a blank face mumble mumble IM FEELING GOOD!”

Never wanted to punch someone so badly ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf her friend has 2 small babies, and Louise didn't get given a double pram (obviously, as she didn't need one!) I thought that was a really kind gesture, she could have done nothing, knowing that the insurance would pay out, but given how much crap u need to buy when u have a baby (currently pregnant so know this too well!) I thought it was great, would've been massively appreciated I'm sure.
Sorry, but I really disagree. A kind gesture would have been to quietly buy her friend a new pram. Asking for a free one in exchange for a (yawn) unboxing video strikes me as fairly self-serving in terms of 'look at what a nice thing I did for my poor friend' publicity.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, but I really disagree. A kind gesture would have been to quietly buy her friend a new pram. Asking for a free one in exchange for a (yawn) unboxing video strikes me as fairly self-serving in terms of 'look at what a nice thing I did for my poor friend' publicity.
She’s still gonna make money of it with the AdSense too. Everything is money motivated. Do anything to avoid spending it, and everything to get more money.

Reactions: 10
100%. All that gushing ect, gross.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of the new format. Can't imagine her teeny bopper part of the audience will be interested in her boring life.

Reactions: 3
I was a bit surprised to hear that the nanny stays til 6pm! Literally why?! All she ever does is duck about in Home Bargains and occasionally edit/film a video. She’s brought her workload down to pretty much zilch now that she only vlogs for one day a week, so why the nanny is still needed for so long is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
I was a bit surprised to hear that the nanny stays til 6pm! Literally why?! All she ever does is duck about in Home Bargains and occasionally edit/film a video. She’s brought her workload down to pretty much zilch now that she only vlogs for one day a week, so why the nanny is still needed for so long is beyond me.
As much as I find Louise irritating I’m not going to judge her for having help and the hours, what would be worse her not having help with Pearl and neglecting her to take phone calls/emails etc. Maybe she has the nanny do long days so she can focus on the kids the rest of the time? At least Pearl is stimulated and cared for.

• Haha
If she had a proper job would totally understand the nanny staying so late, but seems odd. Wonder what the nanny thinks?

Reactions: 4
Thank god for the nanny, honestly. If she wasn't around, Louise would probably still be sticking the poor girl in a walker and letting her bump in to furniture while 'poor, overwhelmed mummy' eats penguin biscuits in her soft office. At least with a nanny Pearl will be given enriching activities (like being read to... have we ever really seen Louise do that? Maybe she sticks Pearl in front of a Disney vlog too, instead of reading...) and taken to stimulating places (i.e. not HomeSense, or soft-play-with-a-side-of-moaning).
And besides, Louise is writing her new BOOK (not novel). So she has to be poised to write at a moments notice, whenever the inspiration strikes, which is apparently.... never? Or at least not until she's crowd sourced plot lines from her followers. Cheers, good eggs! Couldn't do it without you! No wonder her books are so terrible, there's about 3000 different writers.

Reactions: 8
Hmm, I feel like maybe there are posters here who have full time nannies and don’t work or something? Always get a few that are very defensive of this topic ??‍♀

We all see on insta and in videos that a lot of the time Pearl is with the nanny, Louise is mooching in homeware shops or sat in her bed making Insta polls about paint colours. This isn’t sometimes, it’s all the time, and that’s why I judge her. My kids go to childcare so I’m not slagging that off at all. I object specifically to Louise’s extremely lazy lifestyle ?

In this week’s video for instance, she forced Pearl to sit on her lap for half an hour while she edited on her laptop, to make herself look like some sort of girl boss / oh it’s so hard working from home mummy. Do that tit when Pearl is with the NANNY, Louise. That’s literally what the time is meant for. ? Then Louise filmed herself desperately searching for random items Pearl could play with in the office... If you expect the baby to sit there quietly on your lap, you could at least bring some actual toys up to entertain her love ?

Oh god she annoys me, can you tell?! ?

Reactions: 10
Does she pay for anything anymore... That play area shes allways at... She gets free entry. Not sure why thats surprised me.

Does she pay for anything anymore... That play area shes allways at... She gets free entry. Not sure why thats surprised me.
Yep, love how she casually slipped that in. On a story, no less! Not everyone will see that, Louise...

According to the new rules, doesn’t she technically need to declare that it’s gifted each time she posts/talks about it?

Reactions: 9
Yep, love how she casually slipped that in. On a story, no less! Not everyone will see that, Louise...

According to the new rules, doesn’t she technically need to declare that it’s gifted each time she posts/talks about it?
Literally was coming here to say it. It's supposed to be and AD or AD gifted because he is technically advertising it. I'm not saying she wouldn't go there if she didn't get it for free as it does look good, if my local soft play was like that it would be awesome, but still!

Reactions: 3
Hmm, I feel like maybe there are posters here who have full time nannies and don’t work or something? Always get a few that are very defensive of this topic ??‍♀

We all see on insta and in videos that a lot of the time Pearl is with the nanny, Louise is mooching in homeware shops or sat in her bed making Insta polls about paint colours. This isn’t sometimes, it’s all the time, and that’s why I judge her. My kids go to childcare so I’m not slagging that off at all. I object specifically to Louise’s extremely lazy lifestyle ?

In this week’s video for instance, she forced Pearl to sit on her lap for half an hour while she edited on her laptop, to make herself look like some sort of girl boss / oh it’s so hard working from home mummy. Do that tit when Pearl is with the NANNY, Louise. That’s literally what the time is meant for. ? Then Louise filmed herself desperately searching for random items Pearl could play with in the office... If you expect the baby to sit there quietly on your lap, you could at least bring some actual toys up to entertain her love ?

Oh god she annoys me, can you tell?! ?
I wonder why YouTubers hire nannies instead of placing their children in daycare? Most of them ignore their children all day to go gallivanting off to Poundland, Primark, or Home Bargains. At least if they put their kids in daycare they'd get a chance to hang out with other kiddos, get some social interaction, and have fun too. Nannies seem like a good idea if your kids need more individualized attention for whatever reason (i.e. pre-existing health conditions, behavioral disorders, learning disabilities.) Louise's daughters have none of that.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone here read her books? If so what are they like? I was put off from the outset by the fact the main character was called Wilde leading to the inevitable torturous puns for all the titles. I imagine they are predictable shite.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone here read her books? If so what are they like? I was put off from the outset by the fact the main character was called Wilde leading to the inevitable torturous puns for all the titles. I imagine they are predictable shite.
I listened to them on Audible. They are awful.

Very much autobiographical about her life. They way she talks and how everyone arse licks the main character.

The one star amazon reviews are spot on!!

Better off reading the Daily Fail! More believeable content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to them on Audible. They are awful.

Very much autobiographical about her life. They way she talks and how everyone arse licks the main character.

The one star amazon reviews are spot on!!

Better off reading the Daily Fail! More believeable content!!
Do you feel like she wrote most of it herself or more of a ghost writer situation again?

Reactions: 1
Do you feel like she wrote most of it herself or more of a ghost writer situation again?
It’s complete drivel, she definitely wrote it herself, was like listening to an instastory or one of the pity me vlogs.

Quite obvious she’s not had much experience in the real world. Everyone around her says how wonderful she is.

Thank god for audible return policy- the first book was bad, but I thought it might have been the narrator but the 2nd book was worse (different narrator).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.