Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for you Louise.... have you worked a normal day of work in the last five years, including: getting the kids from school/ day care, cooking a decent meal, night time routine, cleaning your house and all the other stuff us normal people have to do? I don’t have time to read bad books, nor do I want to spend my hard earned money on them 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my days! She’s getting therapy too now! Latest instastory #NOTANAD 🙄
Yep following in her BFF path brummy Mummy. Noticed an influex of this so called influencers talking about mental health, anything to try and be relatable.

Reactions: 3
Yep following in her BFF path brummy Mummy. Noticed an influex of this so called influencers talking about mental health, anything to try and be relatable.
They put mental health to shame. Louise, ok, she has had issues and they do need dealing with. BM has her own issues about fitting in etc etc. Why put yourself on a platform if you can’t deal with it! The anxiety cards are played when it suits them! It annoys me so much!

Reactions: 2
Do you have any you would recommend? I find a lot of the mummy ones too perfect/smug/fake
Being mommy with styles a decent channel. She works as well as vlogs so thiers often gaps between vlogs but iv been watching her years and love how normal she has stayed

Reactions: 1
They put mental health to shame. Louise, ok, she has had issues and they do need dealing with. BM has her own issues about fitting in etc etc. Why put yourself on a platform if you can’t deal with it! The anxiety cards are played when it suits them! It annoys me so much!
It seems as though a lot of Youtubers use ‘anxiety’ as a card to ‘play’ to there viewers and although I don’t discount they they may feel anxious time to time. Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety disorder and other mental health conditions are serious and debilitating and shouldn’t have the label thrown around lightly, as to me it minimises the seriousness of these conditions. That’s my opinion x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It seems as though a lot of Youtubers use ‘anxiety’ as a card to ‘play’ to there viewers and although I don’t discount they they may feel anxious time to time. Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety disorder and other mental health conditions are serious and debilitating and shouldn’t have the label thrown around lightly, as to me it minimises the seriousness of these conditions. That’s my opinion x
I completely agree with you! I don’t discredit anybody, because it differs from person to person. It just annoys me that they play the card when things aren’t going their way! X

It is infuriating how they use the mental health card. If you see the channel mums all had anxiety round the same time coincidently.

Reactions: 3
Ehhhh... If you read over these threads, one of the most commonly said things is that she would benefit from counselling. Now, we don't know how long she's been going to therapy, how frequently, or what motivated her to go, but I don't think we have a leg to stand on to criticize use her for being open about seeing a counsellor. She has been forthcoming in talking about her childhood trauma, which alone is an excellent reason to seek help, but as noted on here, she seems to display other behaviours that may indicate mental health issues. If posters on this site turn on her for this choice, it will be really disappointing.

I'm glad she's going to therapy. I hope she finds peace and strategies for resilience and happiness there. I'm glad she's normalising seeking professional help as opposed to (continuing to) talk about self diagnosis and management without the input of a mental health team.

Reactions: 19
The poster above has written what I wanted to, in a way better way than I could at this time of the morning.
She isn’t jumping on a bandwagon, or trying to seem more relatable by attending therapy - personally I think she’s brave for going. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to relieve horrible childhood experiences - it must be absolutely draining physically and mentally.

Reactions: 11
Having been through counselling for similar issues I can say that it is totally draining. Many of my early sessions were just me full on crying for an hour. It really takes it out of you.

I am so glad she is seeing someone, and I also think she is really brave to talk about it. When I went to counselling only my husband knew. Most of my family and friends still don't know how bad my mental health was or that I had therapy. It is an intensely personal thing and there is still a stigma attached that makes opening up about it hard. It was hard for me, and I didn't have millions of followers on social media like Louise does.

Reactions: 7
I sooo thought Louise was preggers in that last Instagram story OMG o_Oo_O

I can’t read BM w/o reading bowel movement. 😂 Who is BM?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.