Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two attempts for me and i cant remember a thing that happened

Reactions: 5
Iv not watched but if shes only filming one day why not pick the day you have plans... Or makr it intresting by going out and doing something. Not just filming at home like she does.

Reactions: 8
Iv not watched but if shes only filming one day why not pick the day you have plans... Or makr it intresting by going out and doing something. Not just filming at home like she does.
didn’t she go to birmingham with brummymummy to do a show with someone? it would have made more sense to film that day

Reactions: 6
Currently watching TNW.. what is this pile of tit? This is the worst one yet! 😂 such a shame, I really did love Louise but her laziness and inability to record a decent weekly vlog is just annoying me

Also why is it still called the weekly? Shouldnt it just be a day in the life

Reactions: 7
Currently watching TNW.. what is this pile of tit? This is the worst one yet! 😂 such a shame, I really did love Louise but her laziness and inability to record a decent weekly vlog is just annoying me
TNW
Totally Not Watching....
this pile of rubbish.
Oh but listen she’ll be flogging the life out of this book from now on. So if it’s bad now,
It can only get worse. 😎😎😎

• Haha
Anyone see her latest insta story?
“Horrid childhood injury” 🤔

Reactions: 2
So today I finally UN subscribed from her . Sorry Louise you have lost someone who up until this week LOVED your channel . The ONLY you Tuber I could stomach watching . All she’s doing now is flogging that book and marketing this , selling that I can’t take any more of the non stop plugging . As for her vile copycat mate Emma don’t get me started

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to follow her to see this, can you fill me in, what’s this?
She uploaded a picture on to her instagram story of her bare leg and a cat and said “both girls in bed blah blah” then because a bruise on her leg she said “horrific childhood injury” it won’t let me attach the picture for some reason

Reactions: 1
‘This wasn’t sponsored, we were invited....’

So it was gifted....you didn’t spend your own money on it, they invited you on the off chance you would talk about it to your followers, which obviously you were going to do otherwise you wouldnt be ‘kindly invited’ again 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She’s lost about 150,000 / 200,000 followers in the last year and a bit. Surely you would think that she would be doing things a bit more fun! Not just a vlogs of the same tit over and over again and keep on mentioning her book.

The laziness is really showing, I wonder how long it will take for her to address the dwindling numbers

Reactions: 4
Why was she nearly sick on the train, maybe she is pregnant again? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.