Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like the dress she wore to the Oliviers, it doesn’t flatter her at all and makes her look really... round. I don’t feel like it suits her body shape.

HAHAHAHA at the ‘emotional hangover’ - Louise, get a grip.
I think she might be pregnant again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Looking back at her blog, she seems to get the same symptoms in pregnancy too - both Darcy and Pearl made her excessively sick/tired/hormonal. So perhaps she is. We wait and see. 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope she isn’t pregnant. I can’t deal with her moaning about being pregnant again. And then the dealing with a newborn again. And then the woe is her she has THREE children to look after now. She doesn’t even want another child.

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if she is pregnant again, I think Liam probably wants another child.

Reactions: 12
I hope she isnt, she cant cope at all with two and thats with all the support in the world

Reactions: 4
If she had another child they would need a full time nanny, a house keeper, daily cleaner, gardener, ghost writer, someone to edit her lame one video a week, a chef, someone employed to play with the cats and feed them, a stylist, haridresser and nail tech to come to the home and even then it would all be too much for her

Just thinking back to when she employed someone to decorate her christmas tree...how would you even know that service existed? What does that person do the rest of the year? How much would they get? And how ruddy lazy?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would unsub if she is pregnant, can not be doing with months of moaning again. She said Liam wanted one so I think she will have another one but I just can't listen to her pity party for a over a year

Reactions: 6
I would unsub if she is pregnant, can not be doing with months of moaning again. She said Liam wanted one so I think she will have another one but I just can't listen to her pity party for a over a year
Same

Just thinking back to when she employed someone to decorate her christmas tree...how would you even know that service existed? What does that person do the rest of the year? How much would they get? And how ruddy lazy?!
When she was heavily pregnant with Pearl at Christmas 2017, her dad paid for someone to decorate the house. She liked it so much she paid for the service herself.

I may be the minority but I hope she is pregnant. I think she thinks she doesn't want children because of the fear is had with Darcy. She got her positive birth with Pearl but she probably is still in the "but it might happen again" mindset so talks herself out of it?! I dunno maybe in over thinking.

Also YouTube is changing with the comments off and stuff. Her heart doesn't seem to be into vlogging. Maybe with another baby and no more books to write she can come away from social media.

The pink maternity dress looks dreadful on her.
Part of me hopes she is pregnant because at least then something interesting will be happening in her life.

I was just thinking Esther hasn't been in the vlogs for ages one of the funniest moments in her vlog was when she was pregnant and her and Esther tried to get twigs from a horses stable or something like that.

Reactions: 7
She looks awful in that dress! Like an old opera singers tent dress

Reactions: 3
What happened to her nail tech? She used to be in most vlogs but haven’t seen her for ages... Wonder if Chloe got sick of her as well 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.