Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows her absolutely massive Asos parcel, in the next clip talks about shopping less ?

Reactions: 12
Okay she added "I see online and comments saying Louise and Zoe don't like eachother. Would I share her stuff if I didn't like her? I would just like to say I'm really proud of Zoe She did a good job"

OKAY BUTTTT...
  1. Zoe didn't share Louise Book 2 -- sooo
  2. She didn't say they are friends or "chummies"
They are merely acquaintances at best now
I thought it was a fairly mature way of handling it (for Louise lol)...like I've drifted away from friends before but I don't hate them and I don't resent their achievements. I think it would have been more petty if she'd pretended you didn't get it - and awkward later on if anyone brought it up.

Reactions: 3
In B&M bring mindful of her purchases & considerate of the environment like she claimed in the weekly?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Overall i like Louise but her Instastory just really annoyed me,shes talking about feeling lonely and sad because she had a hard day with Pearl being sick with chicken pox and an ear infection,all the while Pearl is screaming crying in the backround,Louise feels a bit sad and tells thousands of people and gets the attention she desires yet the poor baby is stuck alone in a room screaming and in pain. Shes only about 13 months old,if shes sick and crying cuddle her,dont just try for a few minutes then leave her there to go talk about your own feelings

Reactions: 19
Louise posted a book yesterday, as she wants to teach her children about the environment and how we can look after it...... great!! If hours earlier, you weren’t being a Mrs Hinch bandwagon and looking at all the chemically induced products you can buy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These influencers have already come up with an excuse for their uselessness with the environment, if you question them they say it’s fine because they’re taking “small steps”. That’s their get-out clause. Small steps ?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Louise posted a book yesterday, as she wants to teach her children about the environment and how we can look after it...... great!! If hours earlier, you weren’t being a Mrs Hinch bandwagon and looking at all the chemically induced products you can buy?!
And she has 2 kids - literally the worst thing you can do for the environment.

These influencers have already come up with an excuse for their uselessness with the environment, if you question them they say it’s fine because they’re taking “small steps”. That’s their get-out clause. Small steps ?
Small steps isn’t good enough

Reactions: 4
Darcy as a feminist for last years world book day? Yes cause your then six year old would like to dress up as a feminist for dress up day over other beloved storybook children’s characters such as pippi longstocking, Anne of green gables, Harry Potter characters, magic faraway tree characters...nope your six year old went as a feminist....that wasn’t Louise’s choice at all....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Overall i like Louise but her Instastory just really annoyed me,shes talking about feeling lonely and sad because she had a hard day with Pearl being sick with chicken pox and an ear infection,all the while Pearl is screaming crying in the backround,Louise feels a bit sad and tells thousands of people and gets the attention she desires yet the poor baby is stuck alone in a room screaming and in pain. Shes only about 13 months old,if shes sick and crying cuddle her,dont just try for a few minutes then leave her there to go talk about your own feelings
God bless this post! She is always the victim. It's not a good look on anyone. I used to feel sympathy for her until I realized that every single thing in her life is a trauma. I had a roommate with the same affliction and I cannot even tell you how emotionally draining it is. My condolences to poor Liam. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me of she doesn't get help. How else would she garner sympathy from the masses?

She was on blue Peter today handing out the blue Peter book of the year, ugh shameful can't they get a decent author to handout the reward.

Reactions: 2
I do not understand why she is on Blue Peter, you'd have thought they would use a children's author. Do kids even know who she is?

Thank God she didnt start her vlog off with that stupid song instead she tried to relive when they were in their peak and said Marcus and her old intro

I was click baited into her vlog with deep rooted cynicism about her “busiest day”, and I’m sorry, if you’ve got time to go to B&M to buy cleaning supplies to do a bit of “Hinching” ?????? your day isn’t THAT busy. Also, she went to a posh garden centre for lunch with a friend and shopped for food and presumably Easter tat.

She has also got her sister Tiana (sp?) editing for her, making an IGTV video of when she went to Nice which was ages ago. Also said she wanted to film three videos for Facebook. I don’t understand why she is uploading videos to platforms nobody uses - Facebook and now IGTV.

There was also some motherhood moans, but she didn’t want to moan about being a mother because she is so privileged to be a mother when some women can’t. I mean just duck off Louise, everyone watching knows you’re a mother, people who were sensitive about that issue wouldn’t watch. Everyone knows motherhood isn’t all sunshine and flowers, it has bad days, but she just likes a moan really.

I didn’t even finish the video, she just got on my nerves and I had to turn it off.

Reactions: 12
Up untill last summer she claimed she had never pegged washing out ? who uses the drier in summer with a decent garden.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.