Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 20 seconds into her Poundland Valentines Haul... "oldie but goldie" needs to DIE. God she's so embarrassing! And she's out of focus. I can't believe this is her full time job and how much she earns!!!!

Reactions: 6
I kind of didn’t mind her books. But I do read utter tat chick lit as like stuff I don’t have to pay too much attention to these days.

Nothing spectacular and definitely not the same as Lindsey Kelk or Sophie Kindella but readable.

Reactions: 1
I'm 20 seconds into her Poundland Valentines Haul... "oldie but goldie" needs to DIE. God she's so embarrassing! And she's out of focus. I can't believe this is her full time job and how much she earns!!!!
if you're an oldie but goldie... exits video

Reactions: 4
She is a bleeping joke, thinks if she buys tat from Poundland she is relatable. Ugh.

Reactions: 2
She's jumping on the bandwagon and has asked for 'assumptions' so she can do a video about them... This is dangerous territory for her, because a few that I have (that she thus far has not had professional mental health therapy/counselling because she's too afraid/lazy to change and it's easier to get head pats from the internet; that she only like 20% of what parenting actually consists of and that she would send her kids to boarding school for prestige/stupid aristocracy try-hardness/ease of child rearing if it was more socially acceptable; that she is cough an ungenerous 'romantic partner'...) Just off the top of my head. Yeah. Can't see her tackling anything like that.

The ones she'll actually include in the video 'that you're a perfectionist/too hard on yourself, that you are a more giving person than you let on, that you struggle with lack of privacy, that you're just too gosh darn perfect' will all just be fangirls giving her the chance to pat herself on the back or be gratingly self indulgent. Eurgh.

Reactions: 8
She says to remember that your submitted comments are not anonymous, so basically she is saying be nice. I expect several people will assume things about her friendship with Zoella but that she won't mention them.

Reactions: 6
She says to remember that your submitted comments are not anonymous, so basically she is saying be nice. I expect several people will assume things about her friendship with Zoella but that she won't mention them.
No. If you do an assumption video you should be able to go for the jugular. None of this "be nice"bullshit.

No-one ASKED you to do an assumption video. You CHOOSE to.

Reactions: 9
Solo Saturday???!!!!!!!

God bless Lady Louise, we are not worthy!!

You other peasant mothers who are ACTUAL single mum should take note - she's looking after her child WITHOUT her Nanny and visiting horses! Thank God she's been treated with that trip to Disney. Deserved! [emoji1319][emoji23]

You ladies need to step your tit up. Don't complain you haven't got time. Think WWLD. What would Louise do.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Diclaimer: This is sarcasm and has been gifted to me by God

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Solo Saturday???!!!!!!!

God bless Lady Louise, we are not worthy!!

You other peasant mothers who are ACTUAL single mum should take note - she's looking after her child WITHOUT her Nanny and visiting horses! Thank God she's been treated with that trip to Disney. Deserved! [emoji1319][emoji23]

You ladies need to step your tit up. Don't complain you haven't got time. Think WWLD. What would Louise do.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Diclaimer: This is sarcasm and has been gifted to me by God
She's ridiculous isn't she ?

Reactions: 1
Has Louise ever had a proper grown up job or has she just pissed about on YouTube like that Zoella? Asking because she seems to have no idea how much normal people do in a normal day.

Has Louise ever had a proper grown up job or has she just pissed about on YouTube like that Zoella? Asking because she seems to have no idea how much normal people do in a normal day.
She twatted about doing office jobs for a while, I think it was like receptionist or other basic things that she didn’t enjoy and probably didn’t take all the seriously. But as soon as the blogging thing took off she was straight out of the office jobs.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her until that time she had a meltdown when her second book 'only' entered at 2 in the best sellers list. She cried and said she felt worthless etc etc all the while passively aggressively blamely her viewers for not buying enough. Talk about the mad entitled bubble these people live in.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I used to like her until that time she had a meltdown when her second book 'only' entered at 2 in the best sellers list. She cried and said she felt worthless etc etc all the while passively aggressively blamely her viewers for not buying enough. Talk about the mad entitled bubble these people live in.
I have a feeling more meltdowns will be on the horizon...anytime something doesnt go her way. I'm trying to imagine her has a mum to a teenager when her eldest grows up. I can imagine Louise being quite sassy and a difficult parent.

Reactions: 7
Is she doing a assumptions video or was it on insta stories? - I don't follow her, she winds me up too much

She twatted about doing office jobs for a while, I think it was like receptionist or other basic things that she didn’t enjoy and probably didn’t take all the seriously. But as soon as the blogging thing took off she was straight out of the office jobs.
Someone uploaded Anna Saccone's CV to another gossip site a few days ago. Well, I say CV. More like a very short list of temporary jobs that a teenager might do in the school holidays. there was nothing that lasted more than 3 months.

What is it about vlogging that attracts such lazy people who just want to get rich in the shortest time with the least amount of effort and don't care if they do it by deceiving gullible young fans? Rhetorical question.

Ooh, that reminds me, someone asked Louise a question on Twitter a while ago and said it was rhetorical and didn't require an answer. She snapped back that it was a stupid question then if it didn't need an answer. Louise the author.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.