Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always found her personality to be as gross as her style....ETC!!! Only here because of the quick link to this thread. I predict she’ll become too mentally ill to continue with her channel within 4 yrs.

Yel

She's calling a Facebook group dedicated to herself and her writing abilities the best space on the internet:LOL: These people do love echo chambers of praise and admiration.

Reactions: 14
We are not trolls, because we keep our comments strictly to this site. We don’t send the messages to her. And she is mean to her dad.

Okay, some of the comments on here are pretty tough, because lots of us a just sick of Louise moaning and whinging about how hard her life is when it is in fact very easy. But often comments on here provide some straight but constructive criticism that isn’t wrapped up a pink bow.

I don’t know where it became a thing that YouTubers feel they should be excluded from criticism and should only live in an echo chamber of praise for the most mundane things. But not accept criticism for things they do wrong or could be better with. Every job comes with performance reviews, for a YouTuber that is view count, engagement, and the feedback from viewers.

Reactions: 6
To be honest I think it’s because while most of the criticism on Tattle / GG is constructive, some is unnecessarily nasty (about weight, appearance of children, etc) so YTers tar all of the gossip sites with the same brush. Basically a few idiots spoil it for the rest of us ?

Reactions: 7
Oh great! There is a third book coming. Just what we all wanted! ?? Also, she needs to pay attention more, the tweet she quotes says she has already finished the first, and is going to buy the second. Louise goes on to say she hopes the OP will finish Wilde Like Me, not the second one, which she actually means. Also, the structure of that sentence is really poor.
7AD27AE9-CDE2-4A69-90E9-145064379140.jpeg

She cannot seriously be real? A woman who has one school aged child half a week, a nanny for the other, a cleaner and works from her bed (sorry I mean soft office) is telling someone to make time for herself? Must be so easy in Lady Louises bubble. Not so easy to spend time putting on make up, pampering yourself etc when you're busy 24/7 with real life, and no one should be shamed about struggling to do so. Not to mention some people don't have the money for a swish make up collection, nor the confidence in applying it.
What a way to make followers feel good about themselves..not

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She cannot seriously be real? A woman who has one school aged child half a week, a nanny for the other, a cleaner and works from her bed (sorry I mean soft office) is telling someone to make time for herself? Must be so easy in Lady Louises bubble. Not so easy to spend time putting on make up, pampering yourself etc when you're busy 24/7 with real life, and no one should be shamed about struggling to do so. Not to mention some people don't have the money for a swish make up collection, nor the confidence in applying it.
I may have the same number of hours as Beyoncé but not the same resources dahling- Joe Lycett

Reactions: 18

Ah yes make time! University full time, work “part time” (25 hours), and two babies under two.

WHERE IS THIS TIME YOU SPEAK OF!? ??

She’s so removed from reality!

Reactions: 9
She's ridiculous. But she'll never see it. Can't believe she has a full time nanny - what us she doing whilst thr nanny is there? - napping?

Reactions: 4
GO OFF KYOTIFUGLI ON INSTAGRAM INSTAGRAM POST AND EDGELEGEND ON TATTLE
SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN DA BACK SIS

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also Louise if we all go 24 hours like Beyoncé why don't you resolve your daddy issues within them #IHaveTimeTodaySis

I'm just hella annoyed at privilege people using Beyoncé as the litmus test for life

Reactions: 4
Really Louise you just found out about this site!! Is your blagger friend Mrs Meldrum by any chance!!

Well news flash you have had threads on GG since 2012!! And you know it!! 18 of them to be exact.

Here’s a little maths quiz to do from your soft office 18 threads of 1000 posts and you’ve just found out about it now now nearly 7 years later!!

Maybe it will make good content for your new book!! Robin Wilde gets trolled by hobbits calling her out on her bullshit.

Oh here’s another sum -1000 on a Sunday and -300 the other 6 days, how long will it take until your no longer the self proclaimed no1 parenting vlogger!

Really Louise you just found out about this site!! Is your blagger friend Mrs Meldrum by any chance!!

Well news flash you have had threads on GG since 2012!! And you know it!! 18 of them to be exact.

Here’s a little maths quiz to do from your soft office 18 threads of 1000 posts and you’ve just found out about it now now nearly 7 years later!!

Maybe it will make good content for your new book!! Robin Wilde gets trolled by hobbits calling her out on her bullshit.

Oh here’s another sum -1000 on a Sunday and -300 the other 6 days, how long will it take until your no longer the self proclaimed no1 parenting vlogger!
Lol I did find this interesting, 18 since 2012, yet meldrum is on 14 since when?! ?

Reactions: 6
There's DM article on her:

Mummy blogger admits she feared she 'wouldn't love her second child as much as her first' in an emotional Instagram post - and fellow mothers praise her honesty

Reactions: 1
There's DM article on her:

Mummy blogger admits she feared she 'wouldn't love her second child as much as her first' in an emotional Instagram post - and fellow mothers praise her honesty

It will be interesting to see what the comments say! Do we think gleam paid for this article?

Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see what the comments say! Do we think gleam paid for this article?
The Sun, Metro, Heart and Daily Mail are all running this story.. on the same day. Quite some time after the video was made. Yes I would be inclined to say it's been paid for.
The comments are funny, basically just saying what we say.. that she is self obsessed and unlikable.

I don't really see how this is news, lots of women have this concern from what I've seen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.