Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole surprising Darcy with her granddad was a bit anti-climatic lmfao. I think Darcy thought it was going to be a princess, poor child such false hope :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That whole surprising Darcy with her granddad was a bit anti-climatic lmfao. I think Darcy thought it was going to be a princess, poor child such false hope :ROFLMAO:
Her dad was thier?? Not watched yet but seems odd.. She made this huge deal about it just being the 2 of them

Reactions: 2
Her dad was thier?? Not watched yet but seems odd.. She made this huge deal about it just being the 2 of them
Ok iv seen the vlog and it wasnt as bad as i thought. He was thier for work so met them for dinner

Reactions: 1
Omg Louise really got triggered by seeing her dad it got deep real quick , I’m not saying she didn’t have a point but she was definitely triggered by seeing him , it would probably be better to have it out with him and either move past it or distance herself , it’s not really fair to keep throwing him under the bus on her channel , either move on or jog on.

Reactions: 5
Her dad looked like hes lost a lot of weight. He was making a real effort with her. Her bitterness is really getting out of hand now. Where is evil step mum now? How does her sister feel about Louise being so public about her mum like this? How does her sister feel about her mum?

Reactions: 10
Omg Louise really got triggered by seeing her dad it got deep real quick , I’m not saying she didn’t have a point but she was definitely triggered by seeing him , it would probably be better to have it out with him and either move past it or distance herself , it’s not really fair to keep throwing him under the bus on her channel , either move on or jog on.
She needs to go to therapy or get a new therapist if she has one. She is horrible about her dad.

Reactions: 6
I was shocked to hear that her mum died on 20th December and on Boxing Day I think she said, she met her stepmum. 6 days later. Not even a week after her mum passed away and he was introducing her to the new woman. She was 7 years old IIRC.

Regardless of the abuse that followed, that is a horrendous thing to do to your child and I actually have completely changed my mind on the whole situation. I think that yes she is bitter, and there are many unresolved issues there, and she does need to get therapy, but for herself and only herself. She owes her dad nothing. Truly nothing. A bit of distance is probably for the best...though I get the impression that there is a fair amount of emotional distance there anyway. I think being around her dad makes her feel like a vulnerable and devastated 7 year old again and therapy could help her get a handle on that. Her dad has failed her massively and whether she is handling it right or not, he is not the wronged party IMO.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow that is messed up. Was he cheating on her mum then? What kind of parent would think that was a healthy decision - or did he just not care? Shockingly selfish anyway.
Nonetheless the way she treats her dad, talking about things so publicly and in that way, clearly shows she’s not happy and hasn’t resolved it. She would do well to work on her feelings with a therapist or whatever for her sake not his.

Reactions: 9
I was shocked to hear that her mum died on 20th December and on Boxing Day I think she said, she met her stepmum. 6 days later. Not even a week after her mum passed away and he was introducing her to the new woman. She was 7 years old IIRC.

Regardless of the abuse that followed, that is a horrendous thing to do to your child and I actually have completely changed my mind on the whole situation. I think that yes she is bitter, and there are many unresolved issues there, and she does need to get therapy, but for herself and only herself. She owes her dad nothing. Truly nothing. A bit of distance is probably for the best...though I get the impression that there is a fair amount of emotional distance there anyway. I think being around her dad makes her feel like a vulnerable and devastated 7 year old again and therapy could help her get a handle on that. Her dad has failed her massively and whether she is handling it right or not, he is not the wronged party IMO.

Is this definitely, definitely, definitely true? Not Louise Pentland true?!
I feel Louise likes to play the victim and twist stories to her benefit. Was he not already dating her? We’re they just friends at that point? had her mum been dating?
I don’t think she owes him anything but she continuously drags him in a really passive aggressive manner online and it’s so difficult to watch.
And we’re not her family, or darcy, who will see this content too eventually.
Louise needs therapy. ASAP.

Is this definitely, definitely, definitely true? Not Louise Pentland true?!
I feel Louise likes to play the victim and twist stories to her benefit. Was he not already dating her? We’re they just friends at that point? had her mum been dating?
I don’t think she owes him anything but she continuously drags him in a really passive aggressive manner online and it’s so difficult to watch.
And we’re not her family, or darcy, who will see this content too eventually.
Louise needs therapy. ASAP.
Years and years ago when Louise did draw my Life...which I know counts for probably very little.. she actually said on that when she told her dad about how her step mum was treating her they split up. So what is the truth when it comes to Louise? If step mum was primary carer because dad was working then he might not have seen how she was being treated. This happens.

Louise never was so harsh on her Dad at all when she first was vlogging. It's really odd how she's become so. I remember her sat on the floor pregnant at the worse angle vlogging and moaning about work and genuinely looking forward to seeing her Dad at the weekend!

Reactions: 7

I didn't know that. That changed my opinion.

There is a blogger called Freckled Fox. She is American and Mormon and has 5 children. She is in her 20s and was married. Her husband died of cancer a few years ago, 8 weeks later she was remarried to a guy she dated when she was young. Absolutely vile. I can't imagine how her young kids feel.

• Wow
Years and years ago when Louise did draw my Life...which I know counts for probably very little.. she actually said on that when she told her dad about how her step mum was treating her they split up. So what is the truth when it comes to Louise? If step mum was primary carer because dad was working then he might not have seen how she was being treated. This happens.

Louise never was so harsh on her Dad at all when she first was vlogging. It's really odd how she's become so. I remember her sat on the floor pregnant at the worse angle vlogging and moaning about work and genuinely looking forward to seeing her Dad at the weekend!
As someone who has been watching her for a while, bless this comment! She's always been consistent regarding the abuse. But she never used to be such a drama llama, especially regarding her dad. After she divorced Matt she became so bitter towards all things male. She even treats wonderful Liam rather disrespectfully. And allow me to point out how hypocritical it is to whine about being abused, then turn around and publicly bad mouth a family member on your channel. A channel might I add that is viewed by hundreds of thousands of people. But that's okay as long as she's not the one it's happening to. If she wants to level the playing field then she would give her dad an opportunity to defend himself. But unlike her he's classy and wouldn't air his private business for the world to see.

As someone who has been watching her for a while, bless this comment! She's always been consistent regarding the abuse. But she never used to be such a drama llama, especially regarding her dad. After she divorced Matt she became so bitter towards all things male. She even treats wonderful Liam rather disrespectfully. And allow me to point out how hypocritical it is to whine about being abused, then turn around and publicly bad mouth a family member on your channel. A channel might I add that is viewed by hundreds of thousands of people. But that's okay as long as she's not the one it's happening to. If she wants to level the playing field then she would give her dad an opportunity to defend himself. But unlike her he's classy and wouldn't air his private business for the world to see.
See I always thought it was the turning point to blame her dad more and more was when she split from her Matt. Of course very early vlogs aren't there so we can't see them at all. So no looking back per se.

I even remember all the hate she got about having Darcy on vlogs just in case and stopped having her on them..I had been watching her for what seemed an eternity then.

Reactions: 1

There is a blogger called Freckled Fox. She is American and Mormon and has 5 children. She is in her 20s and was married. Her husband died of cancer a few years ago, 8 weeks later she was remarried to a guy she dated when she was young. Absolutely vile. I can't imagine how her young kids feel.
If a step-parent comes into a child's life before the age of 2/3, they probably aren't going to think much of it. Especially if they are treated wonderfully by said step-parent. Of course they'll always wonder about their biological parent, but they're not going to dwell on the negatives if they're happy. Obviously the older the child the more complicated it could get. There's no tactful way to say this but you don't want your spouse and children to be miserable after you've died. Hopefully you'd want them to move on at their pace. Terminally ill people can live for years with their disease. It's not uncommon for their significant others to meet their new partners at support groups, churches, etc. Bit harsh to label them as vile if you don't know the whole story.

Reactions: 6
If a step-parent comes into a child's life before the age of 2/3, they probably aren't going to think much of it. Especially if they are treated wonderfully by said step-parent. Of course they'll always wonder about their biological parent, but they're not going to dwell on the negatives if they're happy. Obviously the older the child the more complicated it could get. There's no tactful way to say this but you don't want your spouse and children to be miserable after you've died. Hopefully you'd want them to move on at their pace. Terminally ill people can live for years with their disease. It's not uncommon for their significant others to meet their new partners at support groups, churches, etc. Bit harsh to label them as vile if you don't know the whole story.
Her husband had cancer for a year. Her oldest child is about 7. It just doesn't sit right to marry someone EIGHT WEEKS after your spouse has died. Seems like she was planning it while he was dying. Anyway, there's a whole thread on gomi about Emily/freckled fox if you want to read more. She openly shared her poor husband's illness on her blog and shared photos of him dying and unconscious. Very distasteful.

Reactions: 5
She actually says Christmas Day in the newest vlog.
And when she mentions siting in her room being scared of her stepmother coming upstairs to hurt her that is really bleeping sad. I’ve heard her speak about the abuse before but something about that image just resonated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Having kids can really highlight issues that are there between you and your parents. And Darcy now being a similar age has she was when her mum passed is clearly triggering all of this. Like when she did a video about the date that marked the day that Darcy was the exact same age as she was when her mum passed.

At 7 years old, she had lost one parent, and when she needed the other one to prioritise her and help her through her grief he was introducing a new woman and was then so absent for the next 8 years that he missed regular abuse.

It's also interesting that she went towards counselling/psychotherapy as a career. I don't think that is uncommon among people who deep down have unresolved issues and seek an understanding of themselves. I just hope she gets some good therapy now. The therapy surrounding her birth anxiety really benefitted her.

This happened to my husband, he is from a large family, his mother passed away and less than 2 weeks later his father flew out to Thailand to meet a woman he had met on line. Months later they were married! My husband has contact with his father, but chooses to distance it, as he can’t understand the lack of respect to his mother!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.