Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise has said that her sister has a great relationship with her mother and was never abused by her in the same way.

Reactions: 3
She should change the name seeing as its no longer showing bits of her week and rather just a day now.

Reactions: 1
Louise has said that her sister has a great relationship with her mother and was never abused by her in the same way.
There is always a level of skepticism, because losing your mum at such a young age is very traumatic, as is getting a new step mum and step sister , it must have felt like constant change and kids don’t really like change .
I’m not saying the step mother wasn’t abusive just that there was a lot going on ,

There is always a level of skepticism, because losing your mum at such a young age is very traumatic, as is getting a new step mum and step sister , it must have felt like constant change and kids don’t really like change .
I’m not saying the step mother wasn’t abusive just that there was a lot going on ,
We don’t really know how her step mother was “abusive” do we? How abusive was it? What form did the abuse take? Was it just like the Mr Sloppy thing her dad did or was it more? And how much of it was related back to Louises previous trauma losing her mum at such a young age?

Never mind the abuse from her step mother or her daddy issues, I don’t think Louise has ever really dealt with the trauma of losing her mum. The therapy she needs would need to start there. Yes, she’s never gonna “get over” losing her mum, but finding a way to get past it and deal with the trauma of it is something I think she needs help with.

All this speculation and gossip about her childhood abuse is really uncomfortable. I’m all for calling Louise a bellend for her adult behavior but childhood abuse is serious and personal and we have literally no right to comment on it. She wasn’t putting her life or the abuse online for public consumption when she was a child so therefore it’s none of our business. What she chooses to share now is her decision. The comment before mine putting “abusive” in quotes like it probably isn’t true, and wanting to know the exact amount of abuse this child endured... I mean, really?? It’s tit like this that make gossip boards so loathed and ridiculed.

Reactions: 17
I’m not denying the abuse Louise suffered, but Louise puts so much half information out there, whether about her stepmum or her father that we don’t know. Yes, abuse is personal, but she is the one putting all this out there into the world, but also leaving it wide open for us on here or viewers in her comments to speculate. Nowhere am I demanding Louise tell us all the details, it’s not my business, but what I’m saying is we don’t know about the severity of the abuse or the forms of the abuse. Not that minor abuse would make things any better. But given her half sister still has a relationship with her mum, and Louise a relationship with her half sister, it leaves you with questions.

I interpret what Louise has said about her father talking about “Mr Sloppy” as abuse in her mind, whereas I perhaps wouldn’t interpret that as abuse if it was aimed at me. Obviously context plays a big part so that will obviously affect how it is taken.

@Idkk, I’m sure we aren’t going to agree, but I’m not trying to belittle her abuse, or demand more information. I’m merely pointing out that we don’t actually know anything really about the abuse beyond what she has said. And given her mental state, at the time having just lost her mum, and now, having all these unresolved issues, a mind can understand things very differently to the way they happen. It can remember differently. Not to say Louise is wrong or lying, but her mental state may have made things worse in her head.

Reactions: 2
If she really did have an evil stepmother (I'm inclined to believe this woman was abusive, perhaps due to jealousy) then I admire Louise for having such a great relationship with her sister- I know it isn't Tiana's fault at all, it's just that I don't know how Louise can look at her without being reminded of the stepmother and feeling bitter, negative thoughts and feelings. Just my thoughts. It's not often I say I admire Louise lol.

I can’t believe she is trying to pass off one day a week of vlogging as ‘the weekly’! She’ll fade into total irrelevancy if all she does is upload one crap day’s vlog in a whole week.

This week’s gripping video involved her shoving Pearl in a walker while she cleaned the house. Then talking to Esther for about 2 seconds. Ditto Darcy / Esther’s kid. A bit of moaning about being tired, and saying Luther is scary. I mean, Jesus ?

Personally I only watch her weeklies; don’t bother with her boring ‘main channel videos’, and I reckon others are the same — Has she talked about this change in a video somewhere that I’ve missed??

Honestly these people wanting the best of both worlds. Want to make insane amounts of money just by showing their lives, but they want to do it without actually showing their lives. Make your mind up, Louise.

Reactions: 3
Honestly these people wanting the best of both worlds. Want to make insane amounts of money just by showing their lives, but they want to do it without actually showing their lives. Make your mind up, Louise.
Most of her mommy audience eats this shite up for breakfast. It ticked all their checklists, didn't it? She had cute kids, beauty talk, speed cleaning, cooking, and even arts and crafts. Watch out Emily Norris, Lady Pentland is coming for you. I did laugh at the first comment I saw from a girl complaining it was only 23 minutes long. That's about 21 minutes longer than the bloody thing needed to be sweetheart. I'm sure we can count on more of the same next week but I bet she'll throw in a laundry segment just for fun. Much like Hannah Michalak and Anna Saccone-Joly, Louise has become a joke of a parent vlogger.

Reactions: 4
And yet you can’t say anything negative or critical about her.

Reactions: 8
I'm more likely to watch the twenty minute weekly she's doing. I stopped watching as some of her weeklies were nearly an hour long and that's too long for me.

Forever bashing her dad online....
I don't think that's 'bashing' him, I know a lot of older people that would say the same, my dad bring one of them. I'm not saying anything and about him by saying that, just pointing it out ?‍♀

Reactions: 2
I don't think that's 'bashing' him, I know a lot of older people that would say the same, my dad bring one of them. I'm not saying anything and about him by saying that, just pointing it out ?‍♀
My point was that she is constantly talking negatively about her dad online. Maybe bashing was the wrong word to use

Reactions: 4
That example isn’t “bashing” her dad for me. Though she has bashed her father a lot in the past. What her dad says about depression is a widely held opinion for a lot of that generation who just put and shut up. But the way Louise words it is poor so it doesn’t come across that way, it just makes it seem like she is slagging her dad off. Which given how often she does it, we’ve all come to expect that from her.

Shes just lost it now, find it all so samey and boring. Shes frigging annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.