Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea Louise,
Take up dancing as a hobby, loads do it, go and do ballroom or jazz or tap or whatever the hell you want.
You’ll last 3 weeks max on strictly and that’s even with the sob story they’ll dish out like the tried to do with Ashley.
Give it up.
You’ve enough to moan about already.
Get a babysitter and get Liam to join a class with you.
Simple. Less second hand embarrassment for us.
There is no way she'd have the willpower to compete on a show like Strictly. He weight isn't the issue here, it's her attitude and commitment issues that hinders her. There are plenty of bigger gals who take dance classes for fun. But just like anything, you have to work hard to succeed. If all you do is moan and complain then you'll never make it. It's also worth mentioning that she tends to slack off most things in her life after a few weeks. The weeklys were the first thing I think we've ever seen her stick to religiously. And even then, she couldn't be bothered to uploaded them on time. She doesn't have it in her. She does just enough to get by and then sort of floats the rest of the way there. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but if she was like this as a child then I can see why her dad was constantly on her case about doing better. Do I think he could have worded it better, absolutely. There is nothing wrong with being average, I'm average for God sakes. But I think Louise has horrible depression and anxiety and that stuff messes with your self esteem like nobody's business. If she doesn't get help she's always going to be a bit pathetic when it comes to accomplishing her personal goals.

Reactions: 6
M
Maybe she feels that Joe has opened the door for other youtubers? He brought a new generation of viewers to the programme though, who can Louise bring, Brummy Mummy?
I remember this past year she was saying ‘ strictly won’t have a you tuber on there ‘ as if to say if they DID allow it she’d be the first they’d ask~ nothing has pleases me more in 2018 than joe getting the gig I bet she’s super pissed lol x

Reactions: 8
Apparently, Joe Wicks is being mentioned as a possibility for Strictly next year. But given that celeb bookings won’t be made for another 6months it’s all too early to really speculate.

Oh duck off Louise. It was Christmas, a time to be with your kids. Nobody cares if you take Christmas off.
099088E2-3342-4209-B1E8-83680ACC6694.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I really just wish these “influencers” would get a grip. People in the real world go weeks/months without “posting on Instagram” or similar, nobody bleeping cares. Posting on Instagram is not work, even if it makes you money. Nobody is asking where you are if you haven’t posted on stories for 0.5 seconds ?

Reactions: 12
I really just wish these “influencers” would get a grip. People in the real world go weeks/months without “posting on Instagram” or similar, nobody bleeping cares. Posting on Instagram is not work, even if it makes you money. Nobody is asking where you are if you haven’t posted on stories for 0.5 seconds ?
I did my "best 9" yesterday, and mentioned to my other half, "I bet you wouldn't even have enough for a best 9 would u?!" Only half joking, went to his account, he's posted 7 pics in a year! ?

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off Louise. It was Christmas, a time to be with your kids. Nobody cares if you take Christmas off.
View attachment 3618
Why would anyone care about an overweight "mother" who moans about her kids, her privilege, her inability to get on Strictly and her smug behaviour e.g. "Who's serving who". duck off Louise.

Reactions: 9
I did my "best 9" yesterday, and mentioned to my other half, "I bet you wouldn't even have enough for a best 9 would u?!" Only half joking, went to his account, he's posted 7 pics in a year! ?
Haha, just checked my account. I’ve literally posted 6 photos this year, I’m 24 have been on a few overseas trips and moved to the UK from Aus this year. My friends and most people I went to school/University with only post a few times a month/year as well so it’s definitely not just me. Influencers live in a bubble of other influencers.

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone care about an overweight "mother" who moans about her kids, her privilege, her inability to get on Strictly and her smug behaviour e.g. "Who's serving who". duck off Louise.

I honestly think the who is serving who comment was the tipping point for me. I did like Louise even though her content was mostly tit but felt she was quite self aware. Until she sprouted that bullshit, I feel the only good things in her video nowadays is Esther. Who manages to show her up about how a real adult goes about life.

Ill never forget when she was pregnant and was trying to get Esther to leave work early just to keep her company or the time she felt fed up because Esther couldn't come around as one of her children were ill. Shes so full of self importance

Reactions: 6
She's the one I can't stand. The meldrums ect annoy me, but Louise is the only one I properly dislike. ' whose serving who?' Bleugh, that sums her up for me. I doubt anyone noticed that she hasn't posted for a week. She has no interest in making 'content'. Just moans and wants time off from her 'job'. Surely Christmas is a big time for vlogger, and an easy way to get views. I have no intention of watching her in the new year. Why do you think people still watch her videos?

Reactions: 2
Anyone that is worries about her not posting her drivel for a couple of days sounds like they have an unhealthy amount of interest in her and she should probably just block. But then who would buy her piss awful merch books :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She's the one I can't stand. The meldrums ect annoy me, but Louise is the only one I properly dislike. ' whose serving who?' Bleugh, that sums her up for me. I doubt anyone noticed that she hasn't posted for a week. She has no interest in making 'content'. Just moans and wants time off from her 'job'. Surely Christmas is a big time for vlogger, and an easy way to get views. I have no intention of watching her in the new year. Why do you think people still watch her videos?
Habit, probably. I predict this year more people will break the habit of watching her videos.

Reactions: 1
When/where was the ‘who’s serving who’ comment? God she’s a knob

Louise New Year Resolutions video -- she waffled at the beginning why they are important, but knows she will forget them in a few months, tbh its an obvious filler video
  1. PHYSICAL HEALTH -- Continue with Weight Watchers (she is a brand ambassador so hmm) -- is this so she can go on Strictly? Not happening love
  2. MENTAL HEALTH -- "I don't ever rest, I will try to unwind more in 2019" ---lol a woman who has a nanny 5 days a week and works in bed
  3. FACE MY FEARS -- Go to the dentist. "contact lost people in my life" -- LOL Zoe?
  4. UPLOAD VIDEO ON MY CHILDHOOD ABUSE AND NEGLIGENT -- She filmed it last year, but has not edited it -- tbh she should be telling a therapist
  5. MONEY -- Be more open about it. how to manage/budget
  6. CRAFT MORE -- To help with stress
Funny how all these are very self-involved, I dunno I expected more about her children, Liam, her father etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.