Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoke

VIP Member
she’s a fucking madam, if anything the calm genes come from Matt Watson the dullest man in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No offence intended, I thought it was good because of the very popular tv show. I also have a traveller friend and they say Gypsy a lot.
like I said no offence intended
These days you can’t even call a spade a spade without being bollocked for it! No one complained to channel 4 or whoever about the name of the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ladybug1122

Do you know what I really hope Louise does come on here and read the truth about what people think of her. She's so far up her own arsehole it's unreal. I messaged the nspcc on IG about how I found it absolutely shameful that they had 'celebs' to a charity ball to highlight the cause, yet none of those attended even though they claim they are ambassador's show much if not any awareness to the state of child protection or awareness to the charity itself. I'm sick to death of these 'celebs/influencer's' with the platform they have use it for the worst kind of vanity. They are using that title as a gain. It's so wrong and ignorant. Yeah Louise you buy a few odd bits from a charity shop but your not doing much else? Why don't you donate half the posted gifts you receive? Why don't you donate one of your Disney holidays to a family with a sick child???? I get she's going to do a few adds here and there but my god this woman!! Me and my partner are buying gifts for children every time we go out somewhere like pocket money toys, clothes, books, craft bits and putting it all together next Christmas for a children's charity. Its not a big thing but we are stretching our money to last us and family and others who have nothing. It's 2020 and all I see is bullshit from these influencer's'. Greed and gain. I would rather give my money to a homeless person anyday then buy whatever they are flogging. Sorry long rant but it makes me mad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

daes56

I HATE how she refers to herself as being a single mum when she split up with Matt. They had 50/50 custody of Darcy!! That is NOT being a single mum. It really boils my piss when she says it - she was a single WOMAN with a child.

Reactions: 33
If the idea is to get married at a place that has a lot of personal meaning to you, Louise should get married in the shopping centre in Milton Keynes that she's constantly at :LOL: Maybe in front of the Primark or Poundland, with the wedding reception either at the soft play or in one of the vintage shops she so loves to frequent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Elle

VIP Member
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm sure we can make fun of Louise without using ethnical slurs like "gypsy". I'm aware that there are different cultural connotations depending on where you live, but that word has mostly negative and stereotypical associations and Europeans have used it for centuries to justify the discrimination and persecution of the Roma people. I'm mostly saying this because someone mentioned it should be the next thread title and I'd very much prefer if it didn't include that word then.
Don't think they meant any offence. 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' was a documentary series exploring the extravagance of some Irish traveller weddings. No doubt they were suggesting that Louise's wedding will be similarly extravagant, with the added tack of Disney.

Reactions: 30

LemonLife

VIP Member
Honestly I can’t be the only one thinking: How the heck does a detective sergeant get away with being in a magazine!?

Reactions: 29

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I can't believe Liam went along with the Hello mag part. I bet his police officer friends are teasing him about it.

Gawd - not a great day for her chummy Zoella! Not only another friend engaged but this ones done it once already! Wonder if she'll make it onto the bridesmaid list!

Also often these chavvy hello engagement announcements then also are followed by coverage of her actual wedding so do we have those lower standards to look forward to from Louise too.... because in my opinion a spread in hello doesn't really scream the classy yummy mummy gig Louise tries to portray. But hey at least she'll definitely be known all round school now! She'll probably have the PTA making her fucking rose garlands!
hahaha and I bet Zoella is pissed. In 6 years, Louise got a divorce, met someone new, had a child and now a proposal, and Zoe still has nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lemonz

VIP Member
Oh see I actually thought that was ... refreshing in a way, obviously anyone passing away is upsetting but - her nan is very old and hasnt been in the best health for a while, and Louise has already dealt with bereavement (a very traumatic one) so i actually found it a bit more realistic that she wasnt a total mess.
Everyone is different after all - it might seem odd to you but for some people death is just part of life, and yes its terribly sad, but for instance in my family, i lost my first grandparent at 9 and the last at 24, and in our family its just something we've been brought up to accept as a natural part of life, so whilst obviously it is terribly sad to lose someone, and I do miss them, I was never devastated like some people are because i'd already accepted the fact they would leave us at some point. They were old and unwell. Its what happens.
This might sound quite cold if your personal experiences dont line up - but we're all different and deal with things in different ways. In our family we talk and joke about death, my nan on her deathbed was making jokes about turning up in the afterlife and my grandad bollocking her for having taken so long. Its just how we are.
I also know that we're not unusual in this aspect, met plenty of people like it in my life. Maybe its our area or something??

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mooncalf

VIP Member
to give Louise some credit her life announcement was a little bit more interesting than I was expecting

Reactions: 26

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Oh how I WISH some concerned and kind hearted parent had approached her during her moment of tears mid Pear meltdown. You know, to tell her how in appropriate her behaviour was, that perhaps it wasn't the child's fault to be having a tantrum, but thst there are more better ways to deal with things. Just like lovely Louise did with the swimming man 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Jeeze enough with the gypsy offense! I'm sure 99% of gypsys wouldn't have been offended by that comment, the other 1% are probably the permanently offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 25