Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already talking about having multiple wedding dresses ... and an “enchanted fairy tale vibe”... to each their own, obviously, but it’s the second marriage for both of them, so I personally find it embarrassing and tacky to have yet another huge princess wedding. Especially since the statistics are against them and it’s probably not gonna last. I bet Liam is allowed to give as much input on that wedding as Matt was ... none.

Reactions: 22
Of course she got engaged on the Disney holiday. 🙄 IMO she has cheapened the engagement having it announced via a magazine exclusive.

Reactions: 19
She’s already talking about having multiple wedding dresses ... and an “enchanted fairy tale vibe”... to each their own, obviously, but it’s the second marriage for both of them, so I personally find it embarrassing and tacky to have yet another huge princess wedding. Especially since the statistics are against them and it’s probably not gonna last. I bet Liam is allowed to give as much input on that wedding as Matt was ... none.
My big gypsy disney wedding coming up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how much the ring cost, Eden Rocks don’t list prices making me think that if I have to ask I can’t afford

Reactions: 8
Of course she got engaged on the Disney holiday. 🙄 IMO she has cheapened the engagement having it announced via a magazine exclusive.
I agree. Cringeworthy af. Also Louise looks photoshopped in to every pic because of her awful tan job 🙈

Reactions: 6
Emily.. You are SO right!!! No way those are her legs and feet I think her body has been slightly photoshopped to look slimmer. That photo on the front cover in the flowery dress she looks more like her normal size. That photo in the white dress with tango brown legs and feet her waist is not like that in real life. She s a 22 - 24 in real life she ain't in that pic!

You know what other bloody expression I hate that these "I Love Myself... Buy my product recommendations they SSOOO honest".../ is the " smashed it "... Like Rebecca meldum constantly uses. Absolute blocks lazyarse louise that you didn't know... This whole thing has been begged , unsubtly battery Liam by her, and the whole thing stage managed by her and Gleam... Tuck all input by Lusm. Liam is a normal person with a public sector job... LIke he would by his girlfriend a bloody MIC designer rjng. He d buy a ring from a reputable but high street jewelker, within his salary budget. All utter shite Louise. You were never like this in yr sprinkle days. We will gr ow and change. All you 've done is grow to be a media/ celeb wanting fame hungry get me TV wannabe (being able to dance on Strictly😂 you would collapse in a heap after 1 min) pathetic, shallow and tasteless. Oh to hear the rich upper class mum's at Northampton High gossiping/ cringing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That outfit she's wearing in the thumbnail of her new "Better than nothing..." video.

WHAT IS THAT!!!

That outfit she's wearing in the thumbnail of her new "Better than nothing..." video.

WHAT IS THAT!!!
Ah, I watched that part of the video and it's not actually an outfit but it was a funny moment when I thought it was.

On a more empathic note I do want to express sympathy for her situation with her nan. My own granny is 98 and in increasingly bad health so I know how it feels. I just wish people didn't plaser this sort of thing on social media, where the subject can't consent to being featured.

How... how does she not hear herself in that video.
She's meant to be a strong independent feminist adult woman... but you have to drop hints via text and leave pictures lying around the house? How about just have a conversation with the father of your child about your future together? How is it in any way feminist or a good example to your daughter to behave like you just sat around dropping un-subtle hints to your partner rather than discussing it like an adult? Or is the Disney Princess way of things... lie around in your soft office waiting for a man to 'sweep you off your feet'?
Its so old-fashioned and embarassing... like her jokes about the stag do too, makes them both sound so bloody basic.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's just the worst.
My I guess uncle in law, he was 'forced' to propose at 17 to his girlfriend. She had moved in for a while and kept leaving photos, drawings etc of him proposing to her around their room for him to get the hint. Cause he's an absolute sap of a man, he gave in.
After 4 years of marriage and a child she cheated on him. It never lasts. Both parties I think have to want the marriage.
I do agree though, it's immature. Where's the communication?

Why do her legs look a completely different colour to the rest of her body? If I just saw her lower half I would’ve thought it was a black woman
She's acting like she's a member of the bloody royal family with this 'exclusive' Harry and Megan engagement wannabe.

Reactions: 5
It's the shittest engagement story ive heard most unworthy of Hello Magazine.... bloody cinnamon bun boxes, telling someone to get down on one knee, knowing it was on the cards- but yet she's only ever banged on about her being her own women! That bloody quote about it being a very 'royal wedding' greeeeeat now lady Louise thinks this announcement and magazine deal puts her in the same category as Megan and Harry!

How desperate and controlling do you have to be to influence and pressurised your partner into proposing? Leaving photos on pillows and hints over text..... I'm sorry are you not 34 years old, married before, got 2 kids, share a home so you know basically a pair of adults who could have a serious conversation about the value of marriage for your relationship! That interview made her look incredibly up herself, trying hard to want the nation's love and talking absolute bollocks!

Reactions: 13
I like Louise and I can't fault her for wanting to get into mainstream media as who knows how long youtube will be profitable. Im sure shes already seen a decline. However I dont like the way she goes about trying to be in mainstream media being in hello magazine to announce her engagement is so tacky and something im not even sure z listers even do anymore as they can probably gain more money incorporating an ad in an instagram announcement of their engagement.

Who reads magazines anymore and the people that do are not going to know who Louise is. The only youtubers that people who have nothing to do with youtube know are Joe/Zoe Sugg, Saffron and Mrs Hinch. Im just so confused why she decided to do this. It just seems so behind with times and being a youtuber she should be thinking of new and innovative ways to reach people.

Reactions: 13
It’s the morning after and still her old friends like Brummy Mummy and Zoe haven’t liked her photo. Now I’m interested to see if any Youtubers are at the actual wedding.

Reactions: 12
I also find it bizarre that they hadn’t had a mature conversation about whether marriage is in their future or not, especially as they met online! I also met my partner online and it’s something we discussed before the first date, obviously not about marrying each other specifically, but whether or not you hypothetically want to get married to the right person is surely something you need to be on the same page about *before* you move in and have a child together?

Reactions: 7
Is everyone forgetting she is an author and podcaster? And has every right to be in Hello as such a high ranking celebrity. She's going to have Eyal from Love Island as her bridesmaid and everything 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Highly recommended the hello mag interview on YouTube. It is very cringy. Well it's like most of the tit she posts just she's more tantastic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.