Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise’s weddding might be quite nice actually 🙈 she’s grown up since the barbie pink days. I think a rose gold/pastel wedding could be nice - not my taste but still better than the Disney mess people are expecting. Doesn’t hurt it that she’s got the money for a wedding planner who could steer it in a more sophisticated direction. But watch me swallow my words in 2022 😂

Will she get married at the church do we think?
If they let her. Me and my husband couldnt because he had been divorced. Two divorcees, I suppose they have enough cash to 'donate'.

Reactions: 8
In the UK it’s mostly the Catholic church that does not permit re-marriage of a divorcee if the former spouse is still alive, because marriage is a sacrament to them. Since Louise used to go to an Anglican church and the Church of England allows you to remarry after a divorce, that shouldn’t be a problem. Especially since her dad is still quite involved with the church, they surely would not want to alienate one of their members by turning his daughter away. It might be more of an issue if Liam is not part of the church/has not been baptised, but that depends on the individual congregation. I personally find it questionable when couples who are not religious/do not actively practice the faith get married in church, just to get a pretty setting for their wedding pictures. And Louise has stopped going to church a while ago, so why marry in one? Especially since Liam is not really onboard with the church stuff. Oh well, that implies he gets a say in this... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
In the UK it’s mostly the Catholic church that does not permit re-marriage of a divorcee if the former spouse is still alive, because marriage is a sacrament to them. Since Louise used to go to an Anglican church and the Church of England allows you to remarry after a divorce, that shouldn’t be a problem. Especially since her dad is still quite involved with the church, they surely would not want to alienate one of their members by turning his daughter away. It might be more of an issue if Liam is not part of the church/has not been baptised, but that depends on the individual congregation. I personally find it questionable when couples who are not religious/do not actively practice the faith get married in church, just to get a pretty setting for their wedding pictures. And Louise has stopped going to church a while ago, so why marry in one? Especially since Liam is not really onboard with the church stuff. Oh well, that implies he gets a say in this... :ROFLMAO:
I always find it odd that non religious/non church going people get married in a church and are happy to attend church for Sunday service for a month prior to the wedding! Why would you do that?

I got married on a beach, far, far away! Shows what/who I worship!🤣

Reactions: 12
If the idea is to get married at a place that has a lot of personal meaning to you, Louise should get married in the shopping centre in Milton Keynes that she's constantly at :LOL: Maybe in front of the Primark or Poundland, with the wedding reception either at the soft play or in one of the vintage shops she so loves to frequent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I always find it odd that non religious/non church going people get married in a church and are happy to attend church for Sunday service for a month prior to the wedding! Why would you do that?

I got married on a beach, far, far away! Shows what/who I worship!🤣
My motivation was not having to listen to my very catholic family complain for the rest of my life. It was very welcome news when they knocked me and my divorcee husband back because catholic ceremonies are so long and dull 😂

Reactions: 10
My motivation was not having to listen to my very catholic family complain for the rest of my life. It was very welcome news when they knocked me and my divorcee husband back because catholic ceremonies are so long and dull 😂
Omg I’m atheist and have attended a catholic wedding - I nearly fell asleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m Christian and I think the same thing as you’ve said - why marry in a church if you don’t even go there or believe in God! Shame for some people it’s all about the ‘wedding image’ so they want it in a church. Not about the marriage itself....

If the idea is to get married at a place that has a lot of personal meaning to you, Louise should get married in the shopping centre in Milton Keynes that she's constantly at :LOL: Maybe in front of the Primark or Poundland, with the wedding reception either at the soft play or in one of the vintage shops she so loves to frequent
Maybe an oxfam shop so she can sign a couple of cheeky copies of her Wilde books 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was manking on about doing the Alpha Course a couple of years ago. I can’t bear to watch now so don’t know if she does reference going to church at all.

Reactions: 4
Didn't she say a while back she had fallen out of love with Christianity as it doesn't match her beliefs? Would be weird to then get married in a church?

It was quite sad actually. I can’t find the videos on her channel anymore but it was like “seeing someone new!” and then the next video “he dumped me.”
Glad I'm not going insane anymore pretty certain it was called "He dumped me."

I remember this, and yes, you are right.it was all about a 'new' man and she was all uppity and happy and then literally het next video was that it was all done and dusted. And she was not happy!
Yeah that was the video for sure.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say a while back she had fallen out of love with Christianity as it doesn't match her beliefs? Would be weird to then get married in a church?
Yes, was just thinking this (although i missed that chat but read it on here).

Plus i don't think Liam was really one to go to the Church.

Reactions: 5
Her fake ass care package for her elderly neighbour rubbed me up the wrong way.... clearly only posted it so she looks like a saint. Why can’t people do good things without seeking approval from strangers.

Reactions: 19
Not everyone can afford to give their neighbours tiny bottles of sparkling wine in a fancy basket. Does she think that means they aren't hashtag kind. Don't think she even has any idea even though she claims she does. Remember when she went on about that time her dad said to her that 50 quid was nothing. Hashtag clueless.

Reactions: 14
Supprised her unwanted book wasn't in the 'care package' . I'm sure though her neighbours was probably blessed with a signed copy at Christmas. #LPshitcarepackage #LPambassadorforlikes #LPcvid19carepackage #LPbullshitlifehacks. Dont get me wrong strongly encourage people to look out for those in need and donate to food banks. Just don't do a Louise and do it for the worst reasons... For vanity,admirations and likes from her minions

Not everyone can afford to give their neighbours tiny bottles of sparkling wine in a fancy basket. Does she think that means they aren't hashtag kind. Don't think she even has any idea even though she claims she does. Remember when she went on about that time her dad said to her that 50 quid was nothing. Hashtag clueless.
The necessities 🙄

Reactions: 5
If my stuck up cow Of a neighbour bRought me that tit I would be sooo offended, toilet roll? 3 porridge sachets and some sample size chocolates? Piss off and shove it up your bum hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.