Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s going to be insufferable. I’m glad I don’t follow her on anything and only catch up with the goss on here.
All that bull about marrying herself with a 2k ring. So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am happy for her, but her face looks so orange in the shoot. Was the shoot after the NTAs?

Reactions: 8
I also wonder whether she’ll go by Liam’s name in future, whether her brand will change from Louise Pentland to Louise Liamssurname, and whether Pearl will stay a Pentland or take her father’s surname? Or whether she doesn’t give a tit about any of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weird that they are in Hello. I mean they are not famous and they are nothing to look at, who is going to be interested in those photos??

Reactions: 12
I HATE how she refers to herself as being a single mum when she split up with Matt. They had 50/50 custody of Darcy!! That is NOT being a single mum. It really boils my piss when she says it - she was a single WOMAN with a child.

Reactions: 33
Honestly I can’t be the only one thinking: How the heck does a detective sergeant get away with being in a magazine!?

Reactions: 29
Also, is there a possibility that Louise may be pregnant again or is it the frumpy outfit?

Reactions: 9
I would put money on her being pregnant again hence the sudden proposal. Just thinking about the whole 'Liams moving in... no he's not moving in.... okay he's moving in because im pregnant' sitch.

Reactions: 11
The classic proposal announcement via a magazine. Classy as always Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I HATE how she refers to herself as being a single mum when she split up with Matt. They had 50/50 custody of Darcy!! That is NOT being a single mum. It really boils my piss when she says it - she was a single WOMAN with a child.
This ^. She makes it sound like all on her own with no help when that just isn’t the case. I’m not surprised she’s got engaged especially after Matt had got married.

Reactions: 10
“We wanted to share with our friends and family first”... you immediately looped in your agent to try and bag a magazine deal behind the scenes 😂 how stupid does she think people are?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So why Is Pearl's last name Pentland????
She knew deep down she wanted this and it was a possibility.
Or is Liam taking the name Pentland?
If she's taking Liam's name why stick to Pentland for her daughter with her now husband to be??

I also wonder whether she’ll go by Liam’s name in future, whether her brand will change from Louise Pentland to Louise Liamssurname, and whether Pearl will stay a Pentland or take her father’s surname? Or whether she doesn’t give a tit about any of that 🤣
I have a conspiracy theory that Pearl has Liam’s surname but Louise was still trying to keep it under wraps then

Reactions: 9
So why Is Pearl's last name Pentland????
She knew deep down she wanted this and it was a possibility.
Or is Liam taking the name Pentland?
If she's taking Liam's name why stick to Pentland for her daughter with her now husband to be??
She didn’t take Matt’s surname, Watson, did she? So doubt she will this time. She’ll keep Pearl Pentland as it sounds like one of her book characters 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just caught a bit of her insta live and someone asked a question about cake and near the end of the answer she referenced having two years to think about it. I know nothing about weddings, does it really take 2 years to plan??

Reactions: 4
Just caught a bit of her insta live and someone asked a question about cake and near the end of the answer she referenced having two years to think about it. I know nothing about weddings, does it really take 2 years to plan??
It doesn't have to. In fact most people I know that are on to their second wedding don't have a big one...either a really small gathering or they elope.

No! But that depends what you want to make your big day! We planned our wedding in 6 months and only spent £1000!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.