Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nobrains

Two is really too old for a bottle (though dummys are worse culprits of the following). The use of botyles with teats encourages maintainance of a sucking pattern which in turn impacts on the muscle movement required to articulate speech sounds. Poor speech clarity can affect verbal language development. Continued bottle use can also cause malocclusion (non straight teeth). I would suggest Louise encourages use of a non-valved sippy cup or even an open cup. How do I know all this? Because I was trained to know.

That sitting on the bed with Katie and the blond was weird. Was that Louise's 'marrital' bed? Surely not? Surely she doesn't invite friends into Liam's and her space. If so, IMO that's just nasty
My son who is 17 months still has a bottle of milk before bed,we have tried to give him it in a beaker but he doesnt drink it so we just do it that way as we want him to have his milk,is that ok for now? He doesn't have a dummy,never has. And he only drinks water from a beaker and has never had juice in his bottle. Am I doing wrong?

Paris1993

It's true. I was being nosy and having a look at Liam's profile on Facebook because people were talking about it. I didn't recognise him, it was Pearl I recognised and then I had a jolt in my stomach at recognising the child and not the adult.

Now, I know I'm not a weirdo, and I have been following Louise's motherhood journey for a long time, even before I became a parent myself, but the fact that I recognised the child and not her partner made me feel uncomfortable about how overexposed her kids and all the other YouTube kids are. I hope she gives the kids a password so some random spouting all the facts about the kids don't try and lift them one day.

I enjoy the vlogs often, but I cant help but feel like a massive hypocrite watching them when I know I wouldn't ever do that
That latest caption!! Def knocked up. Which would explain why WW vanished without a trace. Or she is being incredibly smart and dropping hints to increase people's interest in her content...?
she was drinking at the nta’s though so maybe not

stewpot

Chatty Member
Could you screen shot the comments above this to see the rest of the conv , to see what Betsy's barn said??😃 thanks... Her views are seriously down on a yr plus ago...( Between 130 k to 225k oftn) I lasted less than a min on her latest creativity vlog on youtube... Louise creativity is not singing again badly the hideous song it's a new day and repeatedly saaying it if you're an oldie but goldie. Latest vlog 33k 😆😆
617A30FC-A829-4E34-AA39-C59C47E1E883.png
6673652D-F285-4AEB-90C8-9E44544B748E.png

Web30

VIP Member
Just an observation, it seems that darcy is at matts right now. Do we think she’ll be staying there for the full 3(+) weeks or do we think she’ll be coming back? Will be interesting to see what happens considering Louise pleading with people to stay at home all week...
Was just about to ask about Darcy. Iv not been looking but just had a flick through her instas. Child sharings been highly advised against ATM!! What are they playing at?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I thought the same. She was so blasè and not arsed. She probably shouldn't have filmed that, it was really strange to watch. It was like her Nan was moving country or something rather than dying. I think the only person Louise cares about is Louise.
Was this on IG?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Have you seen the 19 bed bloody luxury gifted mansion from totalvillas for their Orlando Disney scaryJohnnyshining 40th bday trip/ present...the scumjolys staying at!!?? Find the real thread here on tattle... Wouldn't be surprised to see the whole Pentland group visiting them... It's huge...big uutdoor pool/ patio.. And bloody gifted😠
That's not an usual sized family home in North America. And especially in Florida, where houses are so cheap.