Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Liam, I get the feeling that he's stuck with Louise forever if he wants to continue to see Pearl. I mean, Louise is so high maintenance and dependent on others, that's gotta take a toll on a relationship - that got her pregnant only a year after starting dating (right?).
It was less than a year- she was pregnant within a number of months very early on in the relationship. Some people didn't even know she was seeing someone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was less than a year- she was pregnant within a number of months very early on in the relationship. Some people didn't even know she was seeing someone.
I remember when she was moving into her current house and never intended for Liam to move with them. I bet the pregnancy is what forced that along too. He wont mind because he really wanted kids but when shes at school and he gets more time with him and louise I'm sure the bubble will burst.

Reactions: 9
I remember when she was moving into her current house and never intended for Liam to move with them. I bet the pregnancy is what forced that along too. He wont mind because he really wanted kids but when shes at school and he gets more time with him and louise I'm sure the bubble will burst.
She said in a video that they decided to ‘give it a try and see what happens’ re a baby and she got pregnant in the first month. She was in the process of buying her new house that she said was going to be for her and Darcy so why try for a baby if she had no intentions of moving him in. He moved in after she got pregnant. I am sure it was around the same time Matt got engaged but I could be wrong though.
I have said this so many times I feel like a broken record. 😂 With Liams job and the amount of people he may have pissed off by doing his job I am surprised he hasn’t put his foot down regarding safety. It’s not hard to find her address and she puts everything out there online.
Someone said about the stigma and stereotype attached to single mothers about looking for replacement fathers and someone to fund their lifestyles. I have been a single mother for 9 years. I had a 1 year relationship during that time, she never knew he was my boyfriend. He was also mums friend on the rare occasions we did things together. Towards the end I found out he hadn’t told anyone I had a kid, his parents didn’t know, neither did his friends. I never even got to meet them either. He said he hadn’t told them because he was worried his parents would worry I would be pinning him down with a child who isn’t his. I was fuming when he told me that because she has a father, she might not see him as often as she likes (every second Saturday and Sunday, HIS choice btw. Not mine) but she loves him and I have never stood between the two of them. Not once have a thought ‘she need a replacement father’ so if I ever do get into another relationship all I want is for them to get along. I hate that stereotype that single mums had. Louise only had Darcy half a week when she was single so had lots of time for dates. My main problem is finding time to date as my daughter is with me most of the time. well that and because most men on tinder are freaks. 😂 I was asked the other night if I fancied a threesome by a guy with his ex. Wtaf?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She said in a video that they decided to ‘give it a try and see what happens’ re a baby and she got pregnant in the first month. She was in the process of buying her new house that she said was going to be for her and Darcy so why try for a baby if she had no intentions of moving him in. He moved in after she got pregnant. I am sure it was around the same time Matt got engaged but I could be wrong though.
I have said this so many times I feel like a broken record. 😂 With Liams job and the amount of people he may have pissed off by doing his job I am surprised he hasn’t put his foot down regarding safety. It’s not hard to find her address and she puts everything out there online.
Someone said about the stigma and stereotype attached to single mothers about looking for replacement fathers and someone to fund their lifestyles. I have been a single mother for 9 years. I had a 1 year relationship during that time, she never knew he was my boyfriend. He was also mums friend on the rare occasions we did things together. Towards the end I found out he hadn’t told anyone I had a kid, his parents didn’t know, neither did his friends. I never even got to meet them either. He said he hadn’t told them because he was worried his parents would worry I would be pinning him down with a child who isn’t his. I was fuming when he told me that because she has a father, she might not see him as often as she likes (every second Saturday and Sunday, HIS choice btw. Not mine) but she loves him and I have never stood between the two of them. Not once have a thought ‘she need a replacement father’ so if I ever do get into another relationship all I want is for them to get along. I hate that stereotype that single mums had. Louise only had Darcy half a week when she was single so had lots of time for dates. My main problem is finding time to date as my daughter is with me most of the time. well that and because most men on tinder are freaks. 😂 I was asked the other night if I fancied a threesome by a guy with his ex. Wtaf?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Do we think that's a cover up though? Because I'm starting to. I mean, things happen. Doesn't mean it's an unwanted baby but I'm not sure if I believe that. I think he wanted kids definitely but it's so so strange that she was in the process of moving without him and so soon into their relationship. Maybe they just weren't careful.

Do we think that's a cover up though? Because I'm starting to. I mean, things happen. Doesn't mean it's an unwanted baby but I'm not sure if I believe that. I think he wanted kids definitely but it's so so strange that she was in the process of moving without him and so soon into their relationship. Maybe they just weren't careful.
Oh for sure! I do not believe for a minute that they were actually trying. I think she has realised that going in the internet and saying Pearl was an accident would be very damaging. I wish that thinking would extend to other areas. On a side note, does anyone think its weird that she always says her "body makes girl babies" ? I just thiink it's really bizarre

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh for sure! I do not believe for a minute that they were actually trying. I think she has realised that going in the internet and saying Pearl was an accident would be very damaging. I wish that thinking would extend to other areas. On a side note, does anyone think its weird that she always says her "body makes girl babies" ? I just thiink it's really bizarre
Especially since the sperm determines the sex of a baby! She’s got a degree in biology 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she not uploaded for 2 weeks or have I subconsciously unsubscribed to her (and her bullshit)?

Why is she making this so complicated! After a transatlantic flight I wouldn’t be blowdrying my duvet 🙄 You get in the guest bed, Darcey gets in her old bed that is just spare in Pearls room and everyone sleep

Reactions: 8
I definitely think she was a surprise baby. No one would attempt to try for a baby with zero plans to live with one another. It doesn’t make any sense. I remember she did a live video just before she moved. Someone asked if Liam would be moving in with them, she said yes then backtracked and said no. Unfortunately that was on her other channel and she’s hidden all videos from before the move so it isn’t available anymore.

Reactions: 7
She’s lying about trying for Pearl. It will have been some kind of cover up because she was still semi in her I-go-to-happy-clappy-church-and-love-God and worship all things Duggar, do-gooder phase.

Actually I remember a video years ago where she made up packages for homeless people and did some charity and community stuff, would that be a great thing to encourage?

Last edited:
She’s lying about trying for Pearl. It will have been some kind of cover up because she was still semi in her I-go-to-happy-clappy-church-and-love-God and worship all things Duggar, do-gooder phase.

Actually I remember a video years ago where she made up packages for homeless people and did some charity and community stuff, would that be a great thing to encourage?
It would be a great thing to encourage but louise only donates once a year and if she does it too early in the year everyone will forget! What's the point of donating to charity if don't get any attention or praise from it?? That's the point of donating right?

I definitely think she was a surprise baby. No one would attempt to try for a baby with zero plans to live with one another. It doesn’t make any sense. I remember she did a live video just before she moved. Someone asked if Liam would be moving in with them, she said yes then backtracked and said no. Unfortunately that was on her other channel and she’s hidden all videos from before the move so it isn’t available anymore.
I don't think Pearl was really planned. If I remember correctly, it sounded as if they had talked about potentially having a child together in the future and then just got a bit careless with birth control. She definitely did not expect to get pregnant as quickly as she did. But even if you assume that it'll take a few months of trying until you get pregnant, the fact that they got so sloppy with contraception at a time when they were not even planning to move in together and Liam "semi-dumped" her (I don't really know when that happened, but I assume it must have been during the first months of dating?) is just so reckless. She was in her early thirties and he was nearing 40, you would expect them to be a bit more responsible :rolleyes:

I don't think Pearl was really planned. If I remember correctly, it sounded as if they had talked about potentially having a child together in the future and then just got a bit careless with birth control. She definitely did not expect to get pregnant as quickly as she did. But even if you assume that it'll take a few months of trying until you get pregnant, the fact that they got so sloppy with contraception at a time when they were not even planning to move in together and Liam "semi-dumped" her (I don't really know when that happened, but I assume it must have been during the first months of dating?) is just so reckless. She was in her early thirties and he was nearing 40, you would expect them to be a bit more responsible :rolleyes:
Especially since she "is always soo careful" as she said in her morning after pill story time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.