Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would her advice be??! Hire a nanny so you can lay in bed all day, get up and make some pasta (seems to be the only thing she can cook) then when your partner gets home from work give them the children and go back to bed to watch Disney vlogs... oh and also try and make friends with your local soft play owners for free days out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she mentioned it briefly in her late night livestream last night. It’s a parenting book. The NERVE.
I posted this in the last thread 🙄.
20200111_003725.jpg

Louise's advice: see as little of your children as possible.

How does she keep getting book deals?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
A motherhood book to build self esteem 🥱🙄 the only reason she has any sodding self esteem about her parenting is because she hardly does any and palms her kids off on nannies! I’m sorry, I know tantrums are inevitable and hard to deal with but would anyone really listen to her giving paren advice when her first reaction to pearl’ tantrumming is to start crying?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a shame, I was already looking forward to her children's book and very excited to read aaaaaall about the adventures of Lyla (I think that was that the name of the Darcy character in her crappy novels??) :rolleyes:

/irony off.

No, but seriously. How can publishers look at her social media full of typos, bad grammar, and constant complaining whenever she has a mummy day, and think “oh, she's the perfect person to write a book about motherhood“?? I don't get it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What annoyed me most about the Disney stories is that she straight up admitted that her and Darcy hadnt really watched Star Wars, but Darcy and Pearl both had a star wars outfits on? So two outfits bought especially for one day for something that neither of the kids like/understand??

In all fairness, my 9 year old hasn’t watched Chucky but keeps asking for that bleeding costume for Halloween 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all fairness, my 9 year old hasn’t watched Chucky but keeps asking for that bleeding costume for Halloween 😂😂
Fair point ... oh god i wouldnt be able to have it in the house in fear they'd jump out of a cupboard wearing it at me 😂

Reactions: 4
Fair point ... oh god i wouldnt be able to have it in the house in fear they'd jump out of a cupboard wearing it at me 😂

Haha I know right!!! Managed to talk him into a zombie. He changed it to skeleton zombie.... with blood... and fake axes and so on... but. Better than Chucky. Or his second choice - IT the clown 🙄

With the whole Disney thing. I kind of get it. I’ll be honest my boys are 9 and 7. And the four main holidays we’ve been on are Disneyland Paris twice and Florida twice (including Disney and Universals trips a plenty). I honestly can say it’s because a - I went a lot when I was little, b - I want them to enjoy it at the age they are whilst it’s still ‘magical’ because boy they’ll soon grow out of it and not be interested... I’ve never grown out of it however 😂. C - we can travel And see the rest of the world when they’re older... I’m keen to take them to Egypt, India, Rome etc. But they’ve got so so many years to go and they’d appreciate that much more when they’re older than they would now.

Just my opinion...

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me what happened with her and Esther?
They are still friends. Louise said in her moany video a few weeks back thst people started commenting negatively about her friends or her vlogs featuring friends so she chose to no longer feature them in her vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
More likely she’s jealous of how much everyone loves Esther

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Perhaps I’m reaching massively (I am definitely reaching massively!) but in her newest post about darcy she says, ‘I’m scared to blink in case she’s moved out with three kids of her own’ and usually if you say that surely you relate it to your own situation? so two kids 🙈

esther was in louise’s Instagram live just now, they are still friends, she addressed the rumours aha

Reactions: 9
Taking of eye rolls, have you ever noticed that the most famous eye roll gif is actual Darcy in her car seat?

Reactions: 13

Not it sure if it’s the most famous eye roll gif, but it’s definitely in the top 10 :ROFLMAO:

This shows that Louise really has no control over what people do with the material that contains her children. When you put videos and images of your child online, it’s out there forever and people can do with it whatever they want. I really hope that stuff like this won’t impact Darcy too negatively in the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So lazylou... How can you write a mum/ parenting advise book when you have a cleaner, nanny, don't even wash your own hair, don't have a 9 to 5 out of home job, not a SAHM either cos you sit in your bloody bed on yr laptop with nanny being mum to pearl, never see you read with Darcy... Do you really advise in your parenting book as a good bed time routine to watch Disney blogs in bed...would you really?????? Never see you play board games with Darcey, she used a bloody iPad for maths and reading... I know the apps, I teach Darcy age... But maths games/ quizzes not on a bloody screen far better. You don't bloody cook... How You get to 34 without having some basic edible home family meals is pathetic... That first attempt at last pasta with cream cheese... Give me strength😫😡😡 Liam works full time with shifts meaning sleep must be difficult yet she seems to dump Pearl on him the min he gets in, he s obv been doing the cooking along with the nanny probly. Rant over😣

Reactions: 18
The only self esteem Louise wants to build with her book is her own. Along with a media profile.
She’s a useless writer and as far as I can tell a self obsessed, bed ridden idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only self esteem Louise wants to build with her book is her own. Along with a media profile.
She’s a useless writer and as far as I can tell a self obsessed, bed ridden idiot.
Will soon come crashing down when she sees a brand new, unread copy/ copies in a charity shop. Again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.