Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to give Louise some credit her life announcement was a little bit more interesting than I was expecting

Reactions: 26
I was convinced it was going to be the title reveal of her next tit book hahaha

Reactions: 8
I could swear LP was one of those influencers leading hairdressers for ‘ditching gossip mags’ after the death of poor CF, but here she is announcing her engagement like some Z-lister in 2007.

Im sure he’s a nice bloke but Liam looks like an absolute gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FWIW, I think it’s a really pretty ring, and that’s a sweet photo 🥰 I was expecting the ring to be bigger and flashier - very ‘louise’ lol - but it’s not, and it suits her that it’s more low-key.

Reactions: 12
How... how does she not hear herself in that video.
She's meant to be a strong independent feminist adult woman... but you have to drop hints via text and leave pictures lying around the house? How about just have a conversation with the father of your child about your future together? How is it in any way feminist or a good example to your daughter to behave like you just sat around dropping un-subtle hints to your partner rather than discussing it like an adult? Or is the Disney Princess way of things... lie around in your soft office waiting for a man to 'sweep you off your feet'?
Its so old-fashioned and embarassing... like her jokes about the stag do too, makes them both sound so bloody basic.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's just the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why oh why couldn't she just have got engaged without it having to be in a magazine that she would have got paid a lot of money for. Why can't youtubers do anything without it having to be a freebie or for financial gain? She probably won't have to spend a penny on her dress or the wedding and honeymoon either. It makes me sick. I kind of mistakenly thought she was a bit different to all that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Happy for her, it's obviously what she wanted.
But it's all a bit to cringe for me with the magazine shoot.

Reactions: 13
How... how does she not hear herself in that video.
She's meant to be a strong independent feminist adult woman... but you have to drop hints via text and leave pictures lying around the house? How about just have a conversation with the father of your child about your future together? How is it in any way feminist or a good example to your daughter to behave like you just sat around dropping un-subtle hints to your partner rather than discussing it like an adult? Or is the Disney Princess way of things... lie around in your soft office waiting for a man to 'sweep you off your feet'?
Its so old-fashioned and embarassing... like her jokes about the stag do too, makes them both sound so bloody basic.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's just the worst.
Yes!! Couldn't she have just been like "we have a child, and live together why don't we get married"

Reactions: 11
How does this work? Did she get engaged, tell no one, and then ring hello offering an exclusive? Is that how it goes?

It just seems.... Weird.... I've never understood magazine deals like this. But this is one of the first influencers/you tubers doing it isn't it?

I posted the hello web link but not sure I can face reading it!!! I started following her as my then teen daughter followed when she had Darcey. She s completely different now.... In a very not nice materialistic, fake, lazy, up her own bed bum arse way😡

Reactions: 5
I work in a younger team of 5 ... They're always saying babe or babes ... Hate it😷

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How does this work? Did she get engaged, tell no one, and then ring hello offering an exclusive? Is that how it goes?

It just seems.... Weird.... I've never understood magazine deals like this. But this is one of the first influencers/you tubers doing it isn't it?
The only way a magazine would have heard of it would be if Louise or her management had called a (or several different ones) magazine up and asked them to do the story! That is the cringe part really!

I don’t get her ecstatic behaviour over the engagement - it’s a bit weird when she’s been so low key carrying on like she didn’t want to be engaged / married - and suddenly it’s what she wanted all along but didn’t want to make it known.

i think that’s the crux of it but also she had a deal with hello in the past I think! So if anything big happens like this she has to go through them. I think????

Reactions: 3
What an awfully unflattering photo of the poor guy. His neck looks massive. Also Hello is trash and so desperate.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.