Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam’s proposed, and they did a shoot in Hello...

good god how classy Louise

Reactions: 16
Liam’s proposed, and they did a shoot in Hello...

good god how classy Louise
No way. HAHAHA. Hello is so tacky. I bet he felt so pressured to propose. Where's the element of surprise if you have to plan it with Hello magazine? Yikes.

Reactions: 13
No way. HAHAHA. Hello is so tacky. I bet he felt so pressured to propose. Where's the element of surprise if you have to plan it with Hello magazine? Yikes.
by the looks of the picture, he also proposed in DISNEY

Hello mag and a cringe Disney proposal, what more could a girl want?

D37FB8BD-A7EF-44AD-99C4-6FC32D090756.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello mag just reminds me of when Katie Price and Peter Andre were together and they were in Hello! Every other week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is going to be unbearable. And I'm sorry but the tacky Hello magazine for the big reveal.... really! Is this what you meant by wanting to get into more traditional media Louise. I think I've actually lost ALL respect for her now!
All we have to look forward to is endless future vlogs on her planning a bleeping wedding which is going to be the most sickening airy fairy glitter dust crap yet!

Reactions: 17
Gawd - not a great day for her chummy Zoella! Not only another friend engaged but this ones done it once already! Wonder if she'll make it onto the bridesmaid list!

Also often these chavvy hello engagement announcements then also are followed by coverage of her actual wedding so do we have those lower standards to look forward to from Louise too.... because in my opinion a spread in hello doesn't really scream the classy yummy mummy gig Louise tries to portray. But hey at least she'll definitely be known all round school now! She'll probably have the PTA making her bleeping rose garlands!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe Liam went along with the Hello mag part. I bet his police officer friends are teasing him about it.

Gawd - not a great day for her chummy Zoella! Not only another friend engaged but this ones done it once already! Wonder if she'll make it onto the bridesmaid list!

Also often these chavvy hello engagement announcements then also are followed by coverage of her actual wedding so do we have those lower standards to look forward to from Louise too.... because in my opinion a spread in hello doesn't really scream the classy yummy mummy gig Louise tries to portray. But hey at least she'll definitely be known all round school now! She'll probably have the PTA making her bleeping rose garlands!
hahaha and I bet Zoella is pissed. In 6 years, Louise got a divorce, met someone new, had a child and now a proposal, and Zoe still has nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find that with other influencer such as Grace and Callie Thorpe who are all overweight. They have all the money and access to get healthier and choose not to... in fact, they both put weight on. I almost feel like they don't want to lose weight as that is their 'brand.' Not saying that about Louise but about the other two. It is gross.
People don't always want to lose weight and people shouldn't comment on people's weight anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s getting married again! I can see her being such a bridezilla! Also the hello magazine shoot is tacky as!!!

Reactions: 8
Hello mag just reminds me of when Katie Price and Peter Andre were together and they were in Hello! Every other week
No that was OK Mag they were in every week. I bet Hello readers will be like 'who's she?' 😊

by the looks of the picture, he also proposed in DISNEY

Hello mag and a cringe Disney proposal, what more could a girl want?

View attachment 92809
Still wearing the awful coloured lipstick.

Reactions: 7
Blimey, Hello Mag... was not expecting that - HA!

Wonder what all the 'posh' school Mums think.

Wow more fool, Liam. And yet another Hello magazine shoot for the police sergeant who should know better 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The line up of bridesmaids will change every week.

Reactions: 12
I thought hello magazine shoots were for tacky z list celebs running low on cash?! (No offence to any tacky z list celebrities browsing tattle ;) ) — it just jars COMPLETELY with this posh upper class image she tries to portray and goes to show the posh image is all an act!

Does she have to divorce herself before marrying Liam? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait whose house is that they are in for the Hello picture? I dont remember seeing those bookshelves in any of her vlogs?
Although tbf the last Hello magazine i bought was when the Beckhams got married so no idea if people do it in their own homes or elsewhere these days...

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how a Hello mag exclusive even comes about, she must have told her management as soon as it happened and they got to work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.