Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is purely for publicity and engagement. The constant linking to the Hello article, tweets saying 'have you seen my latest insta post...' The proposal might have been innocent but everything that has followed is purely to drum up her engagement and drive traffic to her posts,

Reactions: 12
My big gypsy disney wedding coming up.
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm sure we can make fun of Louise without using ethnical slurs like "gypsy". I'm aware that there are different cultural connotations depending on where you live, but that word has mostly negative and stereotypical associations and Europeans have used it for centuries to justify the discrimination and persecution of the Roma people. I'm mostly saying this because someone mentioned it should be the next thread title and I'd very much prefer if it didn't include that word then.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm sure we can make fun of Louise without using ethnical slurs like "gypsy". I'm aware that there are different cultural connotations depending on where you live, but that word has mostly negative and stereotypical associations and Europeans have used it for centuries to justify the discrimination and persecution of the Roma people. I'm mostly saying this because someone mentioned it should be the next thread title and I'd very much prefer if it didn't include that word then.
Don't think they meant any offence. 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' was a documentary series exploring the extravagance of some Irish traveller weddings. No doubt they were suggesting that Louise's wedding will be similarly extravagant, with the added tack of Disney.

Reactions: 30
Don't think they meant any offence. 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' was a documentary series exploring the extravagance of some Irish traveller weddings. No doubt they were suggesting that Louise's wedding will be similarly extravagant, with the added tack of Disney.
The reference is clear but it's still a slur, call it a tacky Disney wedding but calling her a gypsy is out of order.

Reactions: 7
Even if someone does not mean any offence, this does not make the word itself less offensive. And just because some TV show used that word does not make it right, either. As I said, I'm not saying this to call out or shame anyone, I'm just asking for a bit more awareness and sensitivity.

I am away with my family for one afternoon and I missed all the tacky fun. Rude! I am debating on watching the YouTube interview as we don't get this magazine where I live. Need to make sure I don't watch it while I am eating.

Now for my question. Did Liam quit his day job? The reason I ask is I have a family member whose is a retired sargent in the American police force. They do not list names or addresses for their officers and I sure as hell know something like this wouldn't be well received. So are we taking bets on how long it will take him to become a YouTube husband?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been discussed/cleared up but I’m confused as to what has actually gone on between Louise and BrummyMummy. I find it really telling and quite sad that Louise didn’t acknowledge Emma’s post about her Nan passing away or Erins neck operation. They’re kind of big deal life moments. I know they could be chatting on the phone or messaging that we don’t know about but these women live on social media, if they’re friends they’re gonna acknowledge it publicly too right? I know Emma hasn’t liked or congratulated Louise on her engagement but Louise never mentioned or congratulated Emma on her book. Like why even continue to follow each other at this point? Cause that ain’t drifting apart is it? That’s bad blood.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered what happened with Louise and Zoella. It used to make me cringe when they called each other ‘chummy’!

Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered what happened with Louise and Zoella. It used to make me cringe when they called each other ‘chummy’!
I really want Zoe to address this. I think everyone mainly speculates it was because Louise got pissy with Zoe having a panic attack at hello world?

Couldn't get past the hello mag YouTube interview.

It screams false.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been discussed/cleared up but I’m confused as to what has actually gone on between Louise and BrummyMummy. I find it really telling and quite sad that Louise didn’t acknowledge Emma’s post about her Nan passing away or Erins neck operation. They’re kind of big deal life moments. I know they could be chatting on the phone or messaging that we don’t know about but these women live on social media, if they’re friends they’re gonna acknowledge it publicly too right? I know Emma hasn’t liked or congratulated Louise on her engagement but Louise never mentioned or congratulated Emma on her book. Like why even continue to follow each other at this point? Cause that ain’t drifting apart is it? That’s bad blood.
I must have missed something too. Ok so people grow apart in real life and that's when they stop hanging out irl, but online is different, it takes nothing to click like, write 'sending love', 'get well soon', 'congrats', forward a link etc. Seems like a conscious decision not to engage with each other, and the only reason they must still follow each other is because the first to unfollow would look like the petty one?

Reactions: 8
No offence intended, I thought it was good because of the very popular tv show. I also have a traveller friend and they say Gypsy a lot.
like I said no offence intended

No offence intended, I thought it was good because of the very popular tv show. I also have a traveller friend and they say Gypsy a lot.
like I said no offence intended
These days you can’t even call a spade a spade without being bollocked for it! No one complained to channel 4 or whoever about the name of the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We could just call it ‘My Big Fat Disney Wedding ‘ to avoid slurs. S’all good.

Also, her faded pink hair looks pure tit. I think she should go dark brunette like her natural colour. She’s look so much better and more mature

Reactions: 21
We could just call it ‘My Big Fat Disney Wedding ‘ to avoid slurs. S’all good.

Also, her faded pink hair looks pure tit. I think she should go dark brunette like her natural colour. She’s look so much better and more mature
I really liked her extended root/balayage she had last year

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot deal with it, I’ve had to unfollow!
I loved single Louise and I even enjoyed her when she was pregnant with Pearl but the last few months she has become insufferable and she’s really changed. It’s all fake and I feel she looks down on us “paupers”.
This is the cherry on top of a cake that I can’t deal with ... bloody hello mag!! Does anyone even buy it anymore? Does anyone that buy it even know who she is? I’ve asked all my family and friends and no one has even heard of her. I’ve just had a baby so I’ve had a lot of visitors of all ages and No one knows who she is lol bet the mag flies off the shelves ... into the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spencer Matthews done loads of Hello interviews. And his new business Eden Diamonds was only formed in 2019 so hello joint partnership.. How unromantic so Liam didn't even go Out and buy/ choose the ring himself. Here's the engagement ring page... Doesn't even show any prices have to en quire... That means v. Expensive. If you have to ask you can't afford! Can't see a det sergeant salary affording act ring from here. How pathetic and sad.

They were on Impossible Celebrities together.😣 Louise will love the fact that Spencer Msthews brother is married to Pippa Middleton... We know how she luuuuvvvs the Royals. She will be soooo loving getting chummy with MIC millionaire whose bro has a link with the royals😅is

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wonder whether she’ll change her surname considering she gave Pearl her last name.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.