Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over what she said to her. "If you die soon you'll be with mom".
I know it may bring comfort to some and some people can handle conversations like that. But that's so morbid. What if they poor lady is frightened? Alone at the hospital? Its just me but I found it so insensitive. If I'd have said that while my grandad was in that state it would've reduced the toughest man I know to tears.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought the same. She was so blasè and not arsed. She probably shouldn't have filmed that, it was really strange to watch. It was like her Nan was moving country or something rather than dying. I think the only person Louise cares about is Louise.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. She was so blasè and not arsed. She probably shouldn't have filmed that, it was really strange to watch.
I felt really uncomfortable watching that. I know people handle these things differently, but when my grandad took a turn for the worse I was in bits and couldn’t even speak to my friends let alone go on instastories

Reactions: 6
Really made me feel uneasy. She was dolled up like god knows what! Having a phone call from your dad to see your grandma asap and you do an insta story instead? Unbelievable, these peoples lives are a joke. No need to tell people, she could have just as easily posted a story without a picture saying shes dealing with family stuff and wont be posting. Better yet, do nothing, instagram will not die off without you. She took time off for a holiday but broadcasts this?
The post this morning too, really odd! Sad that her grandma is dying but glad that she still has time? Really!? I cant relate to that kind of thinking, I was devastated when my grandparents died, I certainly wasnt 'oh well, tit happens, on with my life!'

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh see I actually thought that was ... refreshing in a way, obviously anyone passing away is upsetting but - her nan is very old and hasnt been in the best health for a while, and Louise has already dealt with bereavement (a very traumatic one) so i actually found it a bit more realistic that she wasnt a total mess.
Everyone is different after all - it might seem odd to you but for some people death is just part of life, and yes its terribly sad, but for instance in my family, i lost my first grandparent at 9 and the last at 24, and in our family its just something we've been brought up to accept as a natural part of life, so whilst obviously it is terribly sad to lose someone, and I do miss them, I was never devastated like some people are because i'd already accepted the fact they would leave us at some point. They were old and unwell. Its what happens.
This might sound quite cold if your personal experiences dont line up - but we're all different and deal with things in different ways. In our family we talk and joke about death, my nan on her deathbed was making jokes about turning up in the afterlife and my grandad bollocking her for having taken so long. Its just how we are.
I also know that we're not unusual in this aspect, met plenty of people like it in my life. Maybe its our area or something??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I know everyone deals with it differently, like I said I cant relate to that thinking because it isnt how I react to death.

Regardless of how she deals with death, I find posting on instagram to total strangers to be in very bad taste and using the excuse that its because she may he absent is bull - she was absent during disney and nobody batted an eyelid. The public sharing of this very private information for content is absolutely grotesque.

Reactions: 8
It is very bad taste. When my dad died I didn't tell anyone on social media only a few weeks later posted a picture of him and said he's sadly gone and I will miss him. Wasn't in a good place so was offline so months after. She is so self absorbed and obsessed with her own reflection. Like someone put she can go offline for a holiday but not a personal matter. I would be pissed if I was her Grandmother and seeing what she's posted. But can keep other things offline. Yeah it's not nice dealing with it but deal with it private with the rest of the family.

Reactions: 9
I find it really sad that she's putting her grandmother's deteriorating health on social media like this.

On the one hand I think I sort of understand why. having dealt with bereavement already, and at such a young age, she's probably never really had that chance to blurt out 'someone I love is close to the end of life and I'm scared'. of course she would have felt the same as a child but there would have been no way for her to articulate it for years. I think by posting about it, it is her way of coping with the impending death in a way she couldn't when her mum passed as a child, and so (to her) feels healthier.

BUT, on the flip side... what if her grandmother doesn't want her ill health shouted to all and sundry or randomers suddenly concerned because omg Louise Pentland's nan is ill? if it was me I'd be pissed off to be honest! And, yes, there is that thing of, well, this is a private affair and perhaps if she needed to talk to someone about it, she could surround herself with and talk to her friends and family. But then, of course, she wouldn't get clicks.

Reactions: 9
What is this stupid word " meep" she s been using?? Yanno and hai bad enough but at least it's her stupid fake cool acting version of you know and hi ... But meep??? Give me strength😑 is virtually every post going to reference her poor dying family member... Imminent death as part of content. Sick.

Reactions: 4
I kindof get where shes coming from my grandad passed last year and whilst I was sad and cried I wasn't as devastated as when my sister passed. My way of thinking was he was lucky he had lived a nice long life, married with kids, grandkids, great grandchildren and even great great grandchildren. So whilst its was sad and I miss him I hope I'm lucky enough to live a nice long life surrounded by family.

I didn't upload a insta story about it though.

I thought the same. She was so blasè and not arsed. She probably shouldn't have filmed that, it was really strange to watch. It was like her Nan was moving country or something rather than dying. I think the only person Louise cares about is Louise.
Was this on IG?

Was this on IG?
Yeah on a story. She was all dolled up, (no runny mascara) and didn't seem in the slightest bit arsed. Making it about herself by mentioning her Mum. I get death is natural and she is old but that insta story was odd imo. If I was a family member, I would be seriously annoyed. Using it for content but not arsed in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
And on her Facebook stories not just Insta stories.... She s shameless... anything for content but she 'll hide her greedy inappropriate what should be private, sharing on dealing with it, sharing positivity being grateful bollocks.

Reactions: 2
She s turning into Rebecca meldrum with the aff linking product. Why can't she just give people the toy product webpage or full product name for her followers without a money making aff link . She pays herself half a mill a year that's without her property business income😠 she s labelled Affiliate but I was sure regulations say aff links have to be labelled AD as it is secondary advertising.

Reactions: 4
She s turning into Rebecca meldrum with the aff linking product. Why can't she just give people the toy product webpage or full product name for her followers without a money making aff link . She pays herself half a mill a year that's without her property business income😠 she s labelled Affiliate but I was sure regulations say aff links have to be labelled AD as it is secondary advertising.
I feel sick that that's more money than I'll see in my lifetime.

Reactions: 3
What does ‘plan life announcement’ even mean?! Do life announcements need planning as such? Surely you just, you know, announce them as and when you see fit? Unless she’s just fishing for clicks again 🙄

(although now I think about it I wonder if she’s engaged and wedding planning or something and is using the twee ‘life announcement’ to cover it up

What does ‘plan life announcement’ even mean?! Do life announcements need planning as such? Surely you just, you know, announce them as and when you see fit? Unless she’s just fishing for clicks again 🙄

(although now I think about it I wonder if she’s engaged and wedding planning or something and is using the twee ‘life announcement’ to cover it up
Or pregnant? Or moving.... or it'll be something really really silly....

Reactions: 3
Why the duck has she made a ‘shareable’ day of a JK Rowling quote and then copyrighted it with Louise Pentland????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.