Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Well well well. So she didn’t get invited to the house party, but did get invited to the bedroom in London.
Hell.. that filter is switched up high! They’ve just posted that over in the Alex thread with an unedited image to compare.
Here is is - to save you bobbing over.
Alex wins hands down on filter fuckery!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Having to switch off of Lorna for a while tbh. The pictures and videos of John today are too upsetting. Nothing can be private with her, and this para-social relationship with her followers which makes her believe she has to show her cancer stricken husband looking frail on his birthday is actually horrifying. Yes it is her social media and she can show what she wants but personally I cannot get behind it. Wish John all the best but can’t bear to see him being posted all over her social media when he has clearly physically deteriorated and is still being used as a dress up mannequin for her shitty brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Having to switch off of Lorna for a while tbh. The pictures and videos of John today are too upsetting. Nothing can be private with her, and this para-social relationship with her followers which makes her believe she has to show her cancer stricken husband looking frail on his birthday is actually horrifying. Yes it is her social media and she can show what she wants but personally I cannot get behind it. Wish John all the best but can’t bear to see him being posted all over her social media when he has clearly physically deteriorated and is still being used as a dress up mannequin for her shitty brand.
Well said. He looked clearly uncomfortable with the birthday cake but she’s using him to garner sympathy and sales.
The fact she was out and ignoring him at 1.40am when he’s like this is fucking appalling. I hope I never see her in real life.
She’s toxic but I find it’s always the people around the toxic person that end up suffering…

• Heart
Reactions: 34

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Just want to say, I don’t have strong opinions on LL, but I worked with her on a event for a big brand about 5 summers ago. She was very down to earth and sweet, although the older husband constantly following her around was bizarre.

I was struck by how different she looked in person to her feed. She’s normal sized, and has a very large and round face that was absolutely caked in makeup. But her personality was lovely and a down to earth Northern lass. My first thought when I saw her was - that girl has bulimia, based on her swollen cheeks and clear discomfort around showing her frame.

The skinny Minnie fashionista she presents on IG is literally a different person to who is she is in real life. And the obsession with brands and ludicrous wealth is so gauche. Sorry I know everything I’m saying is just repeating what you’ve no doubt been discussing for years in these threads. But wanted to share it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
This is gold. I mean we all knew she didn’t design anything but well done for finding. I’m literally embarrassed for her and anyone buying this junk is a FOOL.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

auntclara

Those most recent birthday pictures of John with his cake are so upsetting. That awful disease has really taken it toll on the poor chap. He thinks the world of her & looks like he’s been a good husband since they married. In return he gets a wife that can’t be arsed replying to messages, is out until all hours and releases a clothing collection when he’s severely unwell and needs her love, care and affection full time. What a rotten wife he has!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

LittlemissM

VIP Member
“My husband has felt so poorly the last few days but I still proceeded to throw a party at his home where he should be able to relax” Makes me feel sick!!
It’s the “I don’t think he realises how strong he is” bit that makes me heave. More like she’s ignoring how ill he is, he’s obviously told he’s felt rotten “these past few days” but she’s pushed on with HER fucking party regardless. What about all the germs he could pick up? Covid is making the rounds again, she don’t give a flying fuck. Disgusting woman 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does she not realise she looks like a complete cunt with that keyring on her arm talking about cheap leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s posted another bloody shocking picture of John explaining how awful he’s felt these last few days.
But she went ahead with a party so she could gloat about the house and launch and it be all about her.

Did he really REALLY want to have to listen to and watch a bunch of utterly vapid and irrelevant desperados whilst he felt so bad? In his own home??
the woman is utter poison.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

de beauvoir

She always puts ‘I’ve just ordered XYZ’ just so she can include affiliate links.
we never see her with any of said new clothes unless it’s another huge uncle fester blazer
BF59BC8B-37BC-4FB6-8ED4-30B7AE9EAE81.jpeg

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Having had a husband with cancer, ( he died ) her behaviour leaves me cold.
As far as I can see, she is a bonafide narcissist and her needs must always come first.
Now either John is too weak to argue, or, he’s complicit in it and is encouraging her because he’s scared of being the one who inhibited her?
He’s worried about what she’s like if she doesn’t get her own way?
See I know that we’ve said in the past that John is as obsessed with labels and stuff as much as she is, but is he now? When he’s facing a life changing ( potentially terminal) illness?
Or is their logic that they need to feed off his cancer so that she gets everything she wants? ( and in particular in case of the worst?)

Regardless, i cannot ever have imagined doing anything so self absorbed and tasteless when my husband was at his absolute worst. Lorna pissed up and screeching with her new best mate , everyone pissed and basking in the glory at being at a dumb influencers party? I literally cannot imagine anything worse.

• Heart
  • Sad

Louise84

Chatty Member
Newbie here - long time lurker etc. bobbing over from the Lydia Millen forum - John looks so frail and unwell in the recent photos - why on earth doesn‘t she spend private time away from IG just to be with him? Is she really so desperate for £££ that she can’t step away from the Gram for even a little while?? Also the interspersing of health updates, descriptions of really challenging surgeries and treatments with skin care flogging and the new brand launch is just so tasteless and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's not really hiding the fact she's asking herself these questions. 'John looks hot af'. *posts pic of him looking like a 90 year old woman*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
That jacket is singularly the worst most unflattering thing I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely ridiculous. She sounds rough as hell. Im convinced she’s a chain smoker.

And the size of her face 😳
It’s a disgrace how much she edits. She must filter 3 stone off herself. Just BE!!!! Fucking hell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27